Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'

Your post is so uninformed, so sophomoric . . . so. . . so. I'm not sure it even warrants a response. But, on the off chance you are a teenager or in your twenties, and you get all your info from the TV and CFR sources, here ya go.

Really, chimp? Nothing more hilarious than reading a post from an idiot claiming how "wrong" I am, who then creates a post that confirms my earlier one.

Anything the Iranians do, we do in orders of magnitude, way out classing them.

Iran is in control of 5 arab countries.

They may fund terrorists selling them a missile, we launch drone from nations nearby. They may have agents strap on suicide vests, we fund entire organizations to infiltrate and destabilize nations.

Iran has almost ten thousand iranian troops, not including hezbollah and iraqi shiite militias, fighting in syria. They are the defacto ruler in iraq, syria, lebanon, gaza, yemen and are have major control in bahrain and libya. That goes far beyond your idiotic claims.

The Arab spring? We did that.

Who is "we"? The egyptian and syrian uprisings had absolutely nothing to do with the US, don't lie like some fucking 2-cent whore, you moron. WTF do you think you are dealing with, idiot?

Stop watching TV and educate yourself.

You should follow your own advice, chimp. And BTW, I do not own a TV. Also, your map is more lies, showing the US having a military base in Canada, which it does not.

The POS above likely never met Iranians and knows nothing about Iran-----there is nothing at all AMATEUR about iran militarily nor is there anything about Iran which holds them back from expending billions in support of terrorism--
I had an acquaintance once he was from IRAN and identified his national origin always as PERSIAN correcting people about vein Iranian. That was years and years ago.

Forum List

Back