Kerry says Iran vow to defy U.S. is 'very disturbing'

DUBAI (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said a speech by Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Saturday vowing to defy American policies in the region despite a deal with world powers over Tehran's nuclear program was "very disturbing".

Well Iran was right, the GOP mins after hearing the deal was reached were talking about war and overturning the sanctions. We hear all the time how Iran can't be trusted, well the US can't either.

Why shouldn't Iran defy the US's imperialist goals in the region? Is there any reason they should not?

If Iran was mucking about in the internal politics of Mexico, Canada, or Cuba, you can be damn sure I would want the US to be defiant. Christ. I don't know why we are such suckers for war propaganda.

Why shouldn't Iran defy the US's imperialist goals in the region? Is there any reason they should not?

What imperialist goals are those, chimp?

I see iranian troops in lebanon, gaza, iraq, syria, yemen, bahrain and libya, de-stabilizing all of those countries/regions using war and terrorism.

Remind us again who is imperialistic, dimwit...

You see them, and you know they are Iranian, I so doubt it but even so its no secret they are allies with Lebanon and Hezbollah is the army there , and Syria they are allies with and helping to fight the rebels and Isis, and helping to fight Isis in Iraq as well , and no we the US, Israel and SA are the ones who destabilized all those countries. They can't get into Gaza and I doubt you have been there.

If Iran was mucking about in the internal politics of Mexico, Canada, or Cuba, you can be damn sure I would want the US to be defiant. Christ. I don't know why we are such suckers for war propaganda.
Iran is mucking around in South America and Mexico...try to keep up

I don't worry about his communist bullshit. During the cold war US policies were trumpeted as "Imperialistic"; the US was the "imperialist aggressor according to the pseudo communist regimes. Russia (USSR) was not imperialistic but "Internationalist" Same shit policy wise in 180 degree opposition.

DUBAI (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said a speech by Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Saturday vowing to defy American policies in the region despite a deal with world powers over Tehran's nuclear program was "very disturbing".

Well Iran was right, the GOP mins after hearing the deal was reached were talking about war and overturning the sanctions. We hear all the time how Iran can't be trusted, well the US can't either.

with people like you here----Penelope----I agree----there are people in the USA who cannot be trusted. You should move to Iran-----you would FIT IN better

What imperialist goals are those, chimp?

I see iranian troops in lebanon, gaza, iraq, syria, yemen, bahrain and libya, de-stabilizing all of those countries/regions using war and terrorism.

Your post is so uninformed, so sophomoric . . . so. . . so. I'm not sure it even warrants a response. But, on the off chance you are a teenager or in your twenties, and you get all your info from the TV and CFR sources, here ya go.

Anything the Iranians do, we do in orders of magnitude, way out classing them. They may fund terrorists selling them a missile, we launch drone from nations nearby. They may have agents strap on suicide vests, we fund entire organizations to infiltrate and destabilize nations. The Iranians are rank amateurs compared to us. The Arab spring? We did that. How can they "destabilize" Libya? It was the most successful nation in Africa before we turned it into a shit hole. Stop watching TV and educate yourself.

Plans for Redrawing the Middle East: The Project for a “New Middle East”

The term “New Middle East” was introduced to the world in June 2006 in Tel Aviv by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (who was credited by the Western media for coining the term) in replacement of the older and more imposing term, the “Greater Middle East.”

This shift in foreign policy phraseology coincided with the inauguration of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Terminal in the Eastern Mediterranean. The term and conceptualization of the “New Middle East,” was subsequently heralded by the U.S. Secretary of State and the Israeli Prime Minister at the height of the Anglo-American sponsored Israeli siege of Lebanon. Prime Minister Olmert and Secretary Rice had informed the international media that a project for a “New Middle East” was being launched from Lebanon.

This announcement was a confirmation of an Anglo-American-Israeli “military roadmap” in the Middle East. This project, which has been in the planning stages for several years, consists in creating an arc of instability, chaos, and violence extending from Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to Iraq, the Persian Gulf, Iran, and the borders of NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan.

The “New Middle East” project was introduced publicly by Washington and Tel Aviv with the expectation that Lebanon would be the pressure point for realigning the whole Middle East and thereby unleashing the forces of “constructive chaos.” This “constructive chaos” –which generates conditions of violence and warfare throughout the region– would in turn be used so that the United States, Britain, and Israel could redraw the map of the Middle East in accordance with their geo-strategic needs and objectives.

<snip>

The Map of the “New Middle East”

A relatively unknown map of the Middle East, NATO-garrisoned Afghanistan, and Pakistan has been circulating around strategic, governmental, NATO, policy and military circles since mid-2006. It has been causally allowed to surface in public, maybe in an attempt to build consensus and to slowly prepare the general public for possible, maybe even cataclysmic, changes in the Middle East. This is a map of a redrawn and restructured Middle East identified as the “New Middle East.”

The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20Middle%20East.jpg

us-military-presence-abroad_mapbuilder.png

The POS above likely never met Iranians and knows nothing about Iran-----there is nothing at all AMATEUR about iran militarily nor is there anything about Iran which holds them back from expending billions in support of terrorism--

The POS above likely never met Iranians and knows nothing about Iran-----there is nothing at all AMATEUR about iran militarily nor is there anything about Iran which holds them back from expending billions in support of terrorism--

I said in comparison. In comparison to Israel's military and covert OPS, I'd say Iran's capabilities are amateur as well, wouldn't you?

So who cares if they spend billions in covert ops? So does the US. So does Israel. It's all a matter of how you look at it and how you define it. All nations have policy agendas. One nation's terrorist is another nation's freedom fighter. Your rhetoric and vitriol clearly disqualify you from seeing this issue from an impartial point of view.

I've met folks that have served in the IDF, and frankly, their racist and supremacist attitudes haven't impressed me. They are filled with rage and hate. Viewing women and children as animals endears no one to their POV.

I said in comparison. In comparison to Israel's military and covert OPS, I'd say Iran's capabilities are amateur as well, wouldn't you?

So who cares if they spend billions in covert ops? So does the US. So does Israel. It's all a matter of how you look at it and how you define it. All nations have policy agendas. One nation's terrorist is another nation's freedom fighter. Your rhetoric and vitriol clearly disqualify you from seeing this issue from an impartial point of view.

I've met folks that have served in the IDF, and frankly, their racist and supremacist attitudes haven't impressed me. They are filled with rage and hate. Viewing women and children as animals endears no one to their POV.

how interesting-----I have socialized with both IDF people and with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of Iranian muslims------you know nothing. Of all people in the world (I have had close "encounters with all kinds of people of the world) -----the most SUPREMACIST are-----guess who------IRANIANS------they despise arabs----with a PASSION that is muslim arabs. Long before I understood Shiite vs Sunni------I noticed the HATRED. ------for an Iranian ---a Pakistani sunni might just as well be a bug. There were times during which I kinda mediated -----as a neutral friendly party. They also despise turks.-----turks are generally sunnis----but they hate arab sunnis anyway. ----and Iranians. I have often wondered just
how they can manage to collaborate (PS----I was the conciliatory force-----often)

Iran is mucking around in South America and Mexico...try to keep up

Thanks, I'd never looked into that side of the story. Cool information on that.

how interesting-----I have socialized with both IDF people and with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of Iranian muslims------you know nothing. Of all people in the world (I have had close "encounters with all kinds of people of the world) -----the most SUPREMACIST are-----guess who------IRANIANS------they despise arabs----with a PASSION that is muslim arabs. Long before I understood Shiite vs Sunni------I noticed the HATRED. ------for an Iranian ---a Pakistani sunni might just as well be a bug. There were times during which I kinda mediated -----as a neutral friendly party. They also despise turks.-----turks are generally sunnis----but they hate arab sunnis anyway. ----and Iranians. I have often wondered just
how they can manage to collaborate (PS----I was the conciliatory force-----often)

Then it sounds like the best policy for the US is to just get all of our shit out of the Middle East, and let Israel and Iran to destroy each other.

Then after the dust settles, we'll just bid with the Chinese, Russians, and Europeans on what is left over. Kind of like an estate sale. :lmao:

Then it sounds like the best policy for the US is to just get all of our shit out of the Middle East, and let Israel and Iran to destroy each other.

Then after the dust settles, we'll just bid with the Chinese, Russians, and Europeans on what is left over. Kind of like an estate sale. :lmao:

thanks for your input------now go outside and play with your little friends

thanks for your input------now go outside and play with your little friends
11295717_979801152031689_7945804309927609435_n.jpg

Forum List

Back