Kerry over Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsaPride, Oct 15, 2004.

1. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I have a serious question for Democrats or Kerry supporters. This is in no way meant to be rude, if it comes off that way, I apologize.
    I keep hearing that Hillary Clinton wants to run in '08, possible rumors I don't know. I haven't really paid much attention to that. But she can only run if Kerry loses. Now I've talked to alot of Democrats that say they'd love Hillary as President, and alot of Republican and Independent women who also say they'd vote Hillary just to have a woman in the white house (I don't agree with this but that's just my opinion). Now, really, from a Hillary fan's point of view, would you rather have Hillary in the White House in just 4 years or Kerry in the White House possibly now, for possibly 8 years and then a possible Edwards running in 2012. I mean, is Bush so bad to you (especially compared to Kerry) that you'd risk losing Hillary for Kerry?

2. alo60

alo60 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm not a Democrat or a Kerry supporter but I'd like to respond to the above quote.

I'm a Republican woman and most of my female family members and friends are Republicans. We do agree on a lot of things and we disagree on some things. One thing most all of us agree 100% on is that we'd NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton for president! I'm surprised to see that you've talked to "alot of Republican" women who feel that way. I don't know any. Personally, I'd take Bill, Al AND John Kerry any day of the week before I'd take Hillary, and I've never voted for a Democrat in my life!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I'd rather have 8 years of Kerry than any further public service from Hillary...As a president? I'd vote Kerry because he's a man. Sad..but that's the deciding factor between those two pukes.

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    I think this is all a moot point. Hillary cant run without a Senate seat and she has been keeping Guiliani's seat cold long enough.

Funny how things work though. If Guiliani hadnt had to drop out of that race for health reasons he wouldnt have been Mayor during 911. Who knows how things would have been different then. God works in mysterious ways. i just wish this way would have included giving Hillary the boot in 2000 as well:)

5. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I was surprised myself. I wouldn't vote Hillary in just to have a woman in, as a matter of fact, I don't want Kerry or Hillary (ones probably just as dangerous as the other). But I have talked to alot of people (other message boards, real life, etc.) who would love to have Hillary in, so that's really why I asked the question. I think it's a shame that some of these ladies would vote for whoever had a woman on the ticket.
    Just curious as to how others felt about Kerry over Hillary. :D

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    UsaPride - I think I remember another thread talking about Hillary and how you and I agreed how much we despise her. Just the looks on her is enough to want to hate her!!!! I can't even believe that wench is a Senator, let alone run for President. I might be female, but I don't agree with the "have a female for President thing" There are just some jobs to me, better left to a man.

[​IMG]

7. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I didn't want to say it, but since you did, I'll just agree with you, LOL!! Janeen, does this make us sexist? LOL! :D

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Damn--U2 better be careful where you say that stuff. You might find a teasing comb stuck between your ribs.! ;)

9. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I aint skeered!! :terror: LOL!! You know, maybe one day we will have a female President, I just don't feel like this is the right time. I doubt it will be the right time in 4 years. I just don't feel comfortable with the thought. But, that's just my opinion. :D
    teasing comb, LMAO!!

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    When Hillary runs I hope people agree with you. I can think of some women who could do quite well. It's a shame Hillary will be the first woman with a chance. :chains: