Kerry on Meet The Press

I watched as much as I could..I didn't want to destroy my TV...

RUSSERT: Do you believe that Iraq is less a terrorist threat to the United States now than it was two years ago?

KERRY: No, it's more. And, in fact, I believe the world is less safe today than it was two and a half years ago.
RUSSERT: Is the United States safer with the newly elected Iraqi government than we would have been with Saddam Hussein?

KERRY: Sure. And I'm glad Saddam Hussein is gone, and I've said that a hundred times.
Yep...same ole flip flop ain't it? I don't think he even knows what he says from one minute to the next. Oh, and he said he would sign form 180..yeah right..we'll see. Don't hold yer breath.

Mr. P said:
I watched as much as I could..I didn't want to destroy my TV...

Yep...same ole flip flop ain't it? I don't think he even knows what he says from one minute to the next. Oh, and he said he would sign form 180..yeah right..we'll see. Don't hold yer breath.

I've heard some (who I would call conspriracy theorists) even suggest that the only way to explain the Kennedy, Kerry and Boxer rantings is that they are attemoting to make Hillary more moderate. I seriously doubt they could pull off anything that required cooperation and unselfishness but it certainly conveys that many are wondering what in the hell these folks are doing other than ratcheting up the same old campaign of hate and negativity. What else do they have to offer?

dilloduck said:
I've heard some (who I would call conspriracy theorists) even suggest that the only way to explain the Kennedy, Kerry and Boxer rantings is that they are attemoting to make Hillary more moderate. I seriously doubt they could pull off anything that required cooperation and unselfishness but it certainly conveys that many are wondering what in the hell these folks are doing other than ratcheting up the same old campaign of hate and negativity. What else do they have to offer?

Well, I hate to help the other side out here...But, as long as they have
Kennedy, Kerry and Boxer ranting on the front line, their toast.
Could be a smoke screen while they quietly remake Hillary....The only problem there is, a fart stinks
whether it's loud or silent. So, to answer the question....they have nothing to offer. :)

KERRY: No, it's more. And, in fact, I believe the world is less safe today than it was two and a half years ago.

question:

how many terrorist bombing of US assests occured under clinton?

How many have occured since bush clamped down after 9-11?

Forum List

Back