Kerry on Edwards

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
What John Kerry had to say about John Edwards

"In the Senate four years -- and that is the full extent of public life -- no international experience, no military experience, you can imagine what the advertising is going to be next year."

"When I came back from Vietnam in 1969 I don't know if John Edwards was out of diapers then. Well, I'm sure he was out of diapers."

"It seems to me there's a huge amount of money that's been compiled in his campaign from one particular area of our economy [trial lawyers]. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

"John [Edwards] has raised almost 50 percent of his money from one group of people in the United States of America."

"Edwards says he's the only one who can win states in the South. ... He can't win his own state."

Also, Why is it that Bush & Cheney not being in Vietnam is a big deal, but Edwards not being there is okey dokey?

I'm sure it's happened before, but I find it hilarious seeing how they are buddy-buddy now when he had that to say about him during the primaries.

tim_duncan2000 said:
I'm sure it's happened before, but I find it hilarious seeing how they are buddy-buddy now when he had that to say about him during the primaries.

Hell yes. Watch them hug and grope each other during some of their joint appearances I'm expecting either or both to come out of the closet any time now.

Forum List

Back