Kerry Livgren of Kansas

trams

Jul 20, 2009
tempe az
:( Hey All, Im new here so I hope this is okay. Kerry Livgren had a major stroke on Tues. morning, Had surgery and am waiting for news. Please send out prayers, good thoughts , whatever for him. He is a truly class act. Thanks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN_6MFTFuLI]YouTube - Kerry Livgren Testimonial from set of "The Imposter" movie[/ame]

:( Hey All, Im new here so I hope this is okay. Kerry Livgren had a major stroke on Tues. morning, Had surgery and am waiting for news. Please send out prayers, good thoughts , whatever for him. He is a truly class act. Thanks

Will do. Kansas has always been one of my favorite bands and their very best songs were all written by Kerry. I was fortunate to be able to see them a final time when they performed at Starwood in Nashville a few years ago when they were promoting the Somewhere to Elsewhere album.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cThU6B6hdMg&feature=PlayList&p=C89ED5916A249796&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=28]YouTube - Kansas "Distant Vision"[/ame]

Update.... Kerry came thru surgery well. Still cant talk or move but Doctors are very optomistic. Thanks all. I have seen Kansas 41 times, very much a part of my Life.

Update.... Kerry came thru surgery well. Still cant talk or move but Doctors are very optomistic. Thanks all. I have seen Kansas 41 times, very much a part of my Life.

He will continue to be in my prayers. But remember what he says in Wayward Son
It was a pleasure for me to see them just once. They are a great band

Great news.

Found this on Wiki:

On August 20, 2009, Livgren surprised Sean Hannity on his radio show with a call-in to the show. Livgren told Hannity he and fellow Kansas members were "big fans" of the show and said that not all musicians are liberals, alluding to the conservative-minded ideologies of the members of Kansas.

Great news.

Found this on Wiki:

On August 20, 2009, Livgren surprised Sean Hannity on his radio show with a call-in to the show. Livgren told Hannity he and fellow Kansas members were "big fans" of the show and said that not all musicians are liberals, alluding to the conservative-minded ideologies of the members of Kansas.

chalk one up for the good guys

Forum List

Back