Kerry Leads Colorodo Early Voting!

the horror...the horror......

I just emailed my redneck sister in law to hassle her about that piece of news. And to think Cheney is from Wyoming. Well Bush has Florida as of this morning - but who knows ? tomorrow will bring more flips.

I should have known that this peabrain would post his usual crap and then beat it. I believe modman has officially become a troll.

modman said:
Kerry - 52%
Bush - 47%
Nader - 1%

Modman ,
Did you get those early voting totals from CBS or directly from the DNC?

Oh ,by the way , I think your little license plate joke would have a better chance of gathering a minor chuckle if anyone could actually read it with normal human eyes . :wtf:

Even if they're true, I think the early voting isn't weighted evenly. I'd think that more Kerry supporters would get out early; the more moderate would leave it until election day to vote for their man.

modman said:
Kerry - 52%
Bush - 47%
Nader - 1%

Um again, you do realize that no votes will be counted till election day dont you? you do realize that by saying this you look incredibly stupid dont you?

Hey, it's not rocket science people... EXIT POLLS, ever heard of them? And I'm not your monkey so go look them up...

modman said:
Hey, it's not rocket science people... EXIT POLLS, ever heard of them? And I'm not your monkey so go look them up...

uh? Then should the title not read "Kerry Leads Colorodo Early Polling"?

Regardless - it's forum policy to ask users to cite sources for specific data they claim. Please comply. :)

nakedemperor said:
Even if they're true, I think the early voting isn't weighted evenly. I'd think that more Kerry supporters would get out early; the more moderate would leave it until election day to vote for their man.

That's because - generally speaking - conservatives are smarter people and don't have to cheat the system by voting early - they know their man will win at the end of the day... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Democrats are so dumb, they need a few weeks to find their proper polling place. Conservatives have gone to school and can find it on election day.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
modman said:

Post your source, it's not anything a retard couldn't handle. Can YOU backup your claim, monkey boy?

They reported on the news last night almost opposite numbers, however people like to lie to exit pollsters even more than regular pollsters. I wouldn't put great stake in the results of any exit polling.

modman.jpg

Forum List

Back