KERRY Is No Chief Executive

Freedom Lover

Feb 14, 2004
Cleveland, Ohio
Can anyone out there, especially you who are dems, tell me what Kerry has ever been the chief executive of? Has he ever had to meet a payroll? How many people has he ever employed, beside his political appointees? What has he ever done in the private sector to provide new jobs?

Remember, we are electing a chief executive officer for the country, as well as a commander-in-chief. Kerry plainly, and simply has no experience in that kind of position! He and Edwards are merely back bench senators who have not distinguished themselves in any way as legislators. Everything Kerry is complaining about domestically now have been there for decades. What did he do to try and address these issues, and Edwards in his nearly six years, during his twenty years in the Senate? Nothing, nada, zip!!!

Listening to Hannity right now and he is pointing out a few things i missed about the debate.

I noticed that Kerry gave an answer in the debate that Saddam might not be in power but he might if he was in charge. he cant even be confident in whether he would have taken care of a dictator.

Second, i heard Kerry did an article yesterday in which he said 911 didnt change him at all. Thats just seriously messed up.

Forum List

Back