Kerry is losing it!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Yes, let's chat with the terrorists instead. Maybe they can come over on sunday for a little cookout and we can discuss our problems. :rolleyes:

Kerry would abandon terror war

The Democratic Party's presidential front-runner, Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., has pledged that if elected he will abandon the president's war on terror, begin a dialogue with terrorist regimes and apologize for three-and-one-half years of mistakes by the Bush administration.

In a sweeping foreign-policy address to the Council on Foreign Relations in December, Kerry called the U.S. war on terror as conceived and led by President Bush "the most arrogant, inept, reckless and ideological foreign policy in modern history."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37371

If Beers does end up on Kerry's cabinet, we have a serious problem.

he will abandon the president's war on terror, begin a dialogue with terrorist regimes and apologize for three-and-one-half years of mistakes by the Bush administration.

notice the "president's" war on terror. That doesn't mean that he will give up the overall war on terror. And I doubt a president kerry would ever apologive to terrorists.

In a sweeping foreign-policy address to the Council on Foreign Relations in December, Kerry called the U.S. war on terror as conceived and led by President Bush "the most arrogant, inept, reckless and ideological foreign policy in modern history."

That is a fair and legitimate attack on bush's foreign policy. Bush uses a "defeat evil at all cost" philosophy when dealing with the world. The inept and reckless part can easily be explained by the simple fact that Bush & Co. didn't realize, unlike many americans, that Iraq would be unfriendly to the US and even getting rid of Saddam doesn't make Iraq any less of a danger to the US in the long run, i.e. civil war, saudi-arabian-like Iraq, terrorist safehaven...

I did not read the attachment - but now I want to scream in utter disgust!!

So let me phrase this a bit differently for those folks who are supporting this war hero? Is that what he is?

It would be as though you are sitting in a bar and having a chat with your many friends. Another man and his friends come over to you and 'kicks your ass'. You decide to get up and defend yourself and your true friends stand behind you.

Oh no wait, we are going the Kerry route -

When you are fully beaten to the ground, you stand up with whatever strength you have and you apologize. You acknowlegdge that you should not have been in the bar and offer to buy them a drink. They laugh at you and call you a coward and of course, knowing you have not the strength or charector to defend yourself, you will be beaten again.

JK is that coward.

I truly suggest a supporter rethink who they want in office if this is their choice.

Do you want a man who stands by his word? A man who will against murderous dictators? Or are you okay with sticking your head in the mud and letting the rest of the world suffer...if so Kerry is your man. But do not think for one second that terrorist are going to stop...Do not think that at all.

Im actually alittle worried what will happen if John Kerry wins and DOES keep his word. I mean he has so many positions on everything he is going to insane trying to keep them all.

Forum List

Back