Kerry is losing it

rtwngAvngr said:
I just heard something hilarious.

John kerry's response to having his patriotism questioned is to "not allow his patriotism to be questioned...[by those who didn't serve]"
Okay, well, the Swiftboat Vets DID serve and are questioning, why don't he answer them?????? :bang3:

UsaPride said:
Okay, well, the Swiftboat Vets DID serve and are questioning, why don't he answer them?????? :bang3:

Well he did answer last night at midnight........He said he won't have his patriotism questioned, so I guess that's his stock catch phrase answer from now on..:dunno:

UsaPride said:

He has no good answer. All he can do is get indignant about it.

My new fear that just came to me. Election fraud. ITs obvious Bush is the clear choice now for so many. However, the dems have been crafty before at rigging elections. They tried there damnedest to steal 2000 but couldnt do it thankfully.

Im worried that now that they realize the wheels are coming off, will the goto plan B and rig the election in as many states as possible. With the very bad decision by Bush to allow UN monitors, this is a very real possibility.

I hope the GOP is out in force at the polls to combat the goon squads that try to bully you to vote a certain way. We have to be vigilant people.

Bonnie said:
Well he did answer last night at midnight........He said he won't have his patriotism questioned, so I guess that's his stock catch phrase answer from now on..:dunno:

I liked it better when they let Theresa out in public. Nothing will ever top "Shove it".

rtwngAvngr said:
I just heard something hilarious.

John kerry's response to having his patriotism questioned is to "not allow his patriotism to be questioned...[by those who didn't serve]" His answer is to disallow the question. Such typical lib crap. Is anyone buying this stuff?

Well he still hasnt answered the questioning of his patriotism by those who did serve. so is he going to answer any questions at all?

I heard there are new polls out today showing Bush with a double didgit lead. 52% to 41%. Hannity mentioned it earlier but i havent seen the source yet. If thats true then Kerry really is losing it.

Well he still hasnt answered the questioning of his patriotism by those who did serve. so is he going to answer any questions at all?

Maybe he just can't. It seems like the strategy now is just deflect, attack, and change the subject.

Merlin1047 said:
If you have some time to kill and a lot of patience you can pick your way through this:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/military_records.html

The short story is that kerry was assigned to the USS Gridley from 3 Jan 67 to July '68. He spent those months floating around miles off the coast, but according to him, that's one tour "in" Viet Nam. Guess that explains how he got to be "in" Cambodia.

Sounds a bit familiar:

It all depends on what your meaning of IN is!

Comrade said:
I have to agree... but you have almost appreciate that one tool who spazzed out right in the middle of Bush's speech. Anyone else catch that and heard what was said?

Dude had a sign that said something about lying and dying. SS was on him PDQ. As to dummycrats getting out of hand, they lost last time and have spent four years screaming, crying, dividing, and plotting. This time it won't be so bad I think, they're used to it.

Merlin1047 said:
If you have some time to kill and a lot of patience you can pick your way through this:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/military_records.html

The short story is that kerry was assigned to the USS Gridley from 3 Jan 67 to July '68. He spent those months floating around miles off the coast, but according to him, that's one tour "in" Viet Nam. Guess that explains how he got to be "in" Cambodia.

Kerry's second "tour" Was from late Nov '68 to mid March '69 - a total of about four months. He counts that as his second tour.

The difference between a fairytale and a kerrytale? One start's with "once upon a time" and the other starts with "This is seared into my memory".

That reminds me of a guy I met years ago, when I was just a teenager. He would occasionally refer to what he called his "two tours in Vietnam". A lot of us guys were really impressed, thinking he had to be half crazy to serve two tours over there. If anyone said anything about it, he would just wave his hand and turn away. None of us ever pushed it, thinking there was no telling what he saw or went through. Eventually, an old buddy of his showed up and blew the whistle on him. He served two tours during the time of the Vietnam War. Two tours working at an officers club in Hawaii.

Granted, Kerry's isn't that bad, and I don't see him trying to push this two tours thing. I think it is something he thought would go over big at the time and hopefully slip past most people.

Forum List

Back