Kerry is losing it

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=12&u=/ap/20040903/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_democrats

At his midnight rally last night, Kerry has finally given his soul to the extreme fringe wackos. He has completely lost it

"I will not have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could have and who misled America into Iraq," he told a crowd of thousands in Springfield.

Um Senator Kerry, You voted for the war in Iraq. You made an even stronger case than the President for Saddam to be deposed. It was You and not the President who said Saddam was an iniment threat.

So who misled America into Iraq? certainly wasnt the President. He made it clear we were liberating Iraq so we wouldnt have to deal with an iminent threat in the future.

The article also said

Kerry faulted the president and Republicans for not talking about "real issues" — creating jobs, improving the economy, expanding access to health care and reducing gasoline prices.

Obviously Kerry didnt watch the convention at all. Arnold, the First lady, Vice President Cheney and the President all talked about the Presidents economic record. And his health care accomplishments. Heck a majority of the Presidents speech last night was that. But instead of acknowledging that, Kerry decided he wants to blast Cheney for saying "Kerry is unfit for Command" and blast Cheney's record when Cheney didnt serve in Vietnam. the Only two problems with that are Cheney never said he was unfit for command and Cheney isnt running off Vietnam service.

and if he had. what does the Vice President have to do with much of anything? Its the President that your opponent Senator. Debate him.

Im telling you this is the Democrat break down. John Kerry has lost it. He has already announced that he is starting a new campaign tactic of attacking the President long and hard. Problem is he hasnt seemed to figure out that he has been doing that since last september. Only thing he has changed is he is becoming more angry. Compare that with the Republican Convention we saw this past week. Calm, energized Republicans versus Shill irrational Democrats. heck the only person you can say was angry at the Republican convention was Senator Miller, and can you blame him after watching his life's work in the Democrat party fall apart?

I am starting to think that saying President Bush will have 58% of the vote is a low estimate. If Kerry keeps this up he will get less of the vote than Nader.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=12&u=/ap/20040903/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_democrats

At his midnight rally last night, Kerry has finally given his soul to the extreme fringe wackos. He has completely lost it

Um Senator Kerry, You voted for the war in Iraq. You made an even stronger case than the President for Saddam to be deposed. It was You and not the President who said Saddam was an iniment threat.

So who misled America into Iraq? certainly wasnt the President. He made it clear we were liberating Iraq so we wouldnt have to deal with an iminent threat in the future.

The article also said

Obviously Kerry didnt watch the convention at all. Arnold, the First lady, Vice President Cheney and the President all talked about the Presidents economic record. And his health care accomplishments. Heck a majority of the Presidents speech last night was that. But instead of acknowledging that, Kerry decided he wants to blast Cheney for saying "Kerry is unfit for Command" and blast Cheney's record when Cheney didnt serve in Vietnam. the Only two problems with that are Cheney never said he was unfit for command and Cheney isnt running off Vietnam service.

and if he had. what does the Vice President have to do with much of anything? Its the President that your opponent Senator. Debate him.

Im telling you this is the Democrat break down. John Kerry has lost it. He has already announced that he is starting a new campaign tactic of attacking the President long and hard. Problem is he hasnt seemed to figure out that he has been doing that since last september. Only thing he has changed is he is becoming more angry. Compare that with the Republican Convention we saw this past week. Calm, energized Republicans versus Shill irrational Democrats. heck the only person you can say was angry at the Republican convention was Senator Miller, and can you blame him after watching his life's work in the Democrat party fall apart?

I am starting to think that saying President Bush will have 58% of the vote is a low estimate. If Kerry keeps this up he will get less of the vote than Nader.

stick a fork in him----that's all she wrote folks :thewave:

The article also said

I told my wife last night I am looking for a 60/40 victory for Bush. As you said, if you compare the two campaigns, which GROUP would you rather have in the White House; the pessimists or the optimists?

Unemployment down to 5.4%, 144,000 new jobs in August and July revised from 32,000 new jobs to 77,000 new jobs.

Sure, they are not the bubble economy jobs of the late 90's, but they are steady jobs providing steady work. The tech jobs of the 90's were an aberration created by a bubble economy that went bust at the end of CLINTON's last term.

If you ask me, the numbers looks pretty good and Bush is OBVIOUSLY doing a good - no, f*ck that - a GREAT job on the economy.

freeandfun1 said:
I told my wife last night I am looking for a 60/40 victory for Bush. As you said, if you compare the two campaigns, which GROUP would you rather have in the White House; the pessimists or the optimists?

Unemployment down to 5.4%, 144,000 new jobs in August and July revised from 32,000 new jobs to 77,000 new jobs.

Sure, they are not the bubble economy jobs of the late 90's, but they are steady jobs providing steady work. The tech jobs of the 90's were an aberration created by a bubble economy that went bust at the end of CLINTON's last term.

If you ask me, the numbers looks pretty good and Bush is OBVIOUSLY doing a good - no, f*ck that - a GREAT job on the economy.

Considering we already have unemployment rates lower than they were during the Clinton reelection campaign, and considering they arent the Bubble i would think we have a strong argument that the economy is better now than it was during the 90s.

But youre right. we have one group pointing out the facts that Unemployment is pretty darn law, and the one screeching about the lose of jobs. I still cant believe Kerry went to North Carolina a few weeks ago and whined about the loss of jobs two hours before the unemployment rates in North Carolina said that the state has an unemployment rate of 4.7 well below the national average. How bad is that?

The Kerry campaign is imploding. We are watching history. This is the first time in a long time a major political party is losing it. problem is how will they react when they lose. I dont think they are going to be quiet and i have a feeling they are going to be violent

Considering we already have unemployment rates lower than they were during the Clinton reelection campaign, and considering they arent the Bubble i would think we have a strong argument that the economy is better now than it was during the 90s.

But youre right. we have one group pointing out the facts that Unemployment is pretty darn law, and the one screeching about the lose of jobs. I still cant believe Kerry went to North Carolina a few weeks ago and whined about the loss of jobs two hours before the unemployment rates in North Carolina said that the state has an unemployment rate of 4.7 well below the national average. How bad is that?

The Kerry campaign is imploding. We are watching history. This is the first time in a long time a major political party is losing it. problem is how will they react when they lose. I dont think they are going to be quiet and i have a feeling they are going to be violent
I hope your wrong about the violence---the protestors were WAY calmer than I expected.

dilloduck said:
I hope your wrong about the violence---the protestors were WAY calmer than I expected.

I have to agree... but you have almost appreciate that one tool who spazzed out right in the middle of Bush's speech. Anyone else catch that and heard what was said?

Just curious....does anyone know how 2 tours of duty (as mentioned in JKerry's speech last night) can be only 4 months? I thought the minimum tour was a year?

dilloduck said:

I dunno about that. I just think the media was smart enough not to mention alot of their more violent acts. I do think they were better than i expected but that may just be because they honestly think Bush will be out of office in two months. If they have to go another four years with Bush in office im not so sure. I mean they have already written books on how to assasinate him. Not the best sign.

That one reason i am very glad Bush didnt ditch Cheney. Im sure all thats keeping some lib from doing that is the thought of Cheney being in the White house. That would probably scare them more than Bush.

Comrade said:
I have to agree... but you have almost appreciate that one tool who spazzed out right in the middle of Bush's speech. Anyone else catch that and heard what was said?

Apparently it was one of those "Bush lied people died" protestors. All rhetoric no substance.

Fmr jarhead said:
Just curious....does anyone know how 2 tours of duty (as mentioned in JKerry's speech last night) can be only 4 months? I thought the minimum tour was a year?

Kerry apparently served a tour without setting foot in Veitnam before the four months of duty.

Fmr jarhead said:

If you have some time to kill and a lot of patience you can pick your way through this:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/military_records.html

The short story is that kerry was assigned to the USS Gridley from 3 Jan 67 to July '68. He spent those months floating around miles off the coast, but according to him, that's one tour "in" Viet Nam. Guess that explains how he got to be "in" Cambodia.

Kerry's second "tour" Was from late Nov '68 to mid March '69 - a total of about four months. He counts that as his second tour.

The difference between a fairytale and a kerrytale? One start's with "once upon a time" and the other starts with "This is seared into my memory".

I just heard something hilarious.

John kerry's response to having his patriotism questioned is to "not allow his patriotism to be questioned...[by those who didn't serve]" His answer is to disallow the question. Such typical lib crap. Is anyone buying this stuff?

rtwngAvngr said:
I just heard something hilarious.

John kerry's response to having his patriotism questioned is to "not allow his patriotism to be questioned...[by those who didn't serve]" His answer is to disallow the question. Such typical lib crap. Is anyone buying this stuff?

Is that anything like immediately dismissing that which could prove to be negative, despite how true it might be?

DKSuddeth said:
Is that anything like immediately dismissing that which could prove to be negative, despite how true it might be?

How is not allowing the question a reasonable answer? It's not reasonable. It's a deflection.

HIS ANSWER IS TO NOT ALLOW THE QUESTION! That's absurd. That's no answer.

rtwngAvngr said:
How is not allowing the question a reasonable answer? It's not reasonable. It's a deflection.

HIS ANSWER IS TO NOT ALLOW THE QUESTION! That's absurd. That's no answer.

hows he not going to allow the question?

DKSuddeth said:
hows he not going to allow the question?

Exactly. It makes no sense. But that's what he said "I will not allow my patriotism to be question...[by those who got five deferments blah blah blah]" I'm glad you see the inherent stupidity of his remarks.

rtwngAvngr said:
Exactly. It makes no sense. But that's what he said "I will not allow my patriotism to be question...[by those who got five deferments blah blah blah]" I'm glad you see the inherent stupidity of his remarks.
Having to go on the defensive so early ??? thinks he took a big hit I guess

AVATAR said it best. KERRY IS LOSING IT, it serving the dual pronoun reference for his sanity and the election.

Forum List

Back