Kerry is abusing our war dead

H

halibot22

In the 70's Kerry rode the bodybags of dead American soldiers, killed in Vietnam into the Senate. Now Kerry is trying to ride the bodybags of dead American soldiers, killed in Iraq into the White House. We should not let him get away with this. Check out my anti-kerry bloghere it is!

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I wouldn't create anymore than 2 threads to advertise your blog, otherwise they'll be edited.

Look at his link, looks like one of the moderators already edited it.

Originally posted by halibot22
In the 70's Kerry rode the bodybags of dead American soldiers, killed in Vietnam into the Senate. Now Kerry is trying to ride the bodybags of dead American soldiers, killed in Iraq into the White House. We should not let him get away with this. Check out my anti-kerry bloghere it is!

I don't think it's going to work for Kerry to be honest.The American people will not put up with the kind of campaign that uses our dead soldiers as campaign props-it's tasteless and disgusting to do so. I haven't met a person yet pleased with Kerry's war record either.

This is just trash.

How so? Do we not hear every ten minutes from Kerry about the loss of our slodiers lives when he is campaigning?

Originally posted by krisy
How so? Do we not hear every ten minutes from Kerry about the loss of our slodiers lives when he is campaigning?

He talks about it because it is an important issue. Bush should be talking about it more.

Originally posted by Reilly
He talks about it because it is an important issue. Bush should be talking about it more.

Bush does talk about it. How their lives will not be for nothing. How we will eliminate terror in the world. How they died protecting their country and how they are true heroes.

Not quite what you hear from kerry.

Kerry was a combat commander. While he was putting his ass on the line in 'Nam, Dubbyuh was yuckin' it up with the rest of Texas' chosen sons in the Texas Air Force. Kerry did not dishonor the dead.

If anyone is dishonoring America's dead, it is Dubbyuh and his campaign handlers. The man corrupts the word "patriot" everytime he utters it.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Kerry was a combat commander. While he was putting his ass on the line in 'Nam, Dubbyuh was yuckin' it up with the rest of Texas' chosen sons in the Texas Air Force. Kerry did not dishonor the dead.

If anyone is dishonoring America's dead, it is Dubbyuh and his campaign handlers. The man corrupts the word "patriot" everytime he utters it.

And kerry's a nutlicker.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Kerry was a combat commander. While he was putting his ass on the line in 'Nam,

Like the time he retreated when someone on his boat got a scrape? Or what about the stories that he kept his boat miles off shore nightly to avoid combat? Or how about the time he threatened his mates with a court martial because they had the audacity to fire on a small boat at night that fired on them first? Yeah, 4 months in hiding, gets 3 tiny injuries and runs back to America to call his brothers in arms murderers. Sure, that's the type of commanders we need!

Jimnyc-

I'm sorry, but you really should not denigrate Kerry's service. I hear that heavy use of neosporin can cause a nasty scar. Also, I love how he demanded three purple hearts, thus allowing him to come back home and get many more American soldiers killed.

Also, did he throw HIS ribbons AND medals over the wall in protest? Or did he keep the ribbons but throw the medals? Or did he throw somebody ELSE'S medals and/or ribbons and his ribbons? Or a fourth option? Tell you liberals what: When Kerry FINALLY gets HIS story[stories] straight, come back & answer the aforementioned questions. Deal?

And by the fu&king way.......

Shooting at a few gooks 30 years ago does NOT mean that you are qualified to be president. Being Commander in Chief calls for- though not always the result in the past- a man of principle, conviction, a moral compass, and true, steady leadership. Since Bush has a monopoly on those, Kerry can KEEP his french-loving, terrorist-appeasing, flip-flopping nuance as HIS main attribute. I'm sure it will serve him well for his years to come as a senator.

I have respect for Kerry's service,but there were men over there a lot longer,including my father in law. He went home at first opportunity and now can't even remember what the hell he did with his metals. He wasn't the only man over there,and needs to quit acting like he speaks for all of them . I don't believe he has the support the media would have us believe from the Vietnam vets-I know my father in law can't stand tha man!

OK, I'm a conservative (mainly, but not totally) who was against the war in Iraq. Once we got there, I was all for kicking tail and getting out.

Right or wrong, I never bought the reasons we were giving for going in. I still don't know for sure if the war was valid or not (and neither do you folks). Both sides are spinning the issue on a daily basis, and the truth most likely lies somewhere in the middle.

Here's what I'd like to see, though. Let's put all of the sons and daughters of all our political leaders on the ground as combat troops in Iraq. After we do that, let's see if the attitudes change.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Both sides are spinning the issue on a daily basis, and the truth most likely lies somewhere in the middle.

If the liberal mainstream media can get more conservatives to adopt your murky viewpoint, their mission will have been accomplished. You are then essentially negated; bitter, confounded, believing in nothing, and therefore irrelevant to the process. A conservative, smothered under an avalanche of lies, drained of all energy and purpose, is a liberal's wet dream.

President Bush promised to fight the war on terror without quarter-wherever it took us. So far, he's been a man of his word. He also stated openly that it would be a long, bitter struggle requiring the strength and resolve of the American people. Are we still up to that, or are we what Thomas Paine described as, "Summer soldiers and sunshine patriots?"

Liberals say Bush is a moron, but then, he's an evil genius. He went into Iraq without a plan, yet he's been planning the Iraqi invasion since before the election. In short, the truth is not in liberals. They say whatever is politically expedient. Didn't eight years of Clinton teach you anything?

As to "why we're in Iraq"-try looking at it this way:

Saddam Hussien was a f***ing WMD!

ALL terrorists are f***ing WMDs!

Every individual who belittles Bush's service in the National Guard...only proves how phony they are when they spew self righteous indignance about National Guard casualties in Iraq.

It is an insult to our servicemen in Iraq to claim that others who joined the military in the same capacity as them, were any less honorable because they were not chosen to be deployed in combat.

Hopefully everyone understands that choosing which assignments you are given...is not a luxury afforded often in the military.

Welcome to the board, King James!

On a semi-related topic, did you happen to catch the televised interview , about a month ago, pitting RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie against his DNC counterpart, Terry McAuliffe? Hillarious!

Gillespie slapped McAuliffe around so badly on the "Bush was AWOL" BS, the moderator was actually moved to say, "Mr. McAuliffe, this man just basically called you a liar. Would you care to respond?"

McAuliffe's lightning-quick, game-saving reply :

"Well- they lie too."

Originally posted by musicman
If the liberal mainstream media can get more conservatives to adopt your murky viewpoint, their mission will have been accomplished. You are then essentially negated; bitter, confounded, believing in nothing, and therefore irrelevant to the process. A conservative, smothered under an avalanche of lies, drained of all energy and purpose, is a liberal's wet dream.

President Bush promised to fight the war on terror without quarter-wherever it took us. So far, he's been a man of his word. He also stated openly that it would be a long, bitter struggle requiring the strength and resolve of the American people. Are we still up to that, or are we what Thomas Paine described as, "Summer soldiers and sunshine patriots?"

Liberals say Bush is a moron, but then, he's an evil genius. He went into Iraq without a plan, yet he's been planning the Iraqi invasion since before the election. In short, the truth is not in liberals. They say whatever is politically expedient. Didn't eight years of Clinton teach you anything?

As to "why we're in Iraq"-try looking at it this way:

Saddam Hussien was a f***ing WMD!

ALL terrorists are f***ing WMDs!

Your personal opinion of my political views is your right. You may call it whatever you want, and label it in any manner you choose. I could just as easily counter by saying that to adhere to and adopt any and all of the Republican propoganda simply because the left presents it is like being bridled with blinders.

You choose to accept the fact that Bush and the US Congress chose to go into Iraq based on WMD and terrorist threats. I'm just not convinced that it is the case, and I never was. I am not making allegations as to what the motives were, or weren't for that matter. I just was never sold on the fact that Saddam was a threat to the US.

As for being bitter, confounded, and believing in nothing: you know nothing of what you speak. I am not bitter (open-minded is not bitter). I am not confounded, I am simply not convinced. I believe in many things, and I speak out for those that are important to me - and in that way I am also very much as relevant to the process as are you.

As for me being smothered under an avalanche of lies, we are speaking and discussing politics here. Lies abound on both sides of the aisle. We are all awash in a sea of lies - and must attempt to find the bits of truth on which we can float.

As for being a liberal's wet dream - I surely hope so (my wife is a liberal). :D

I've never said Bush an idiot, a moron, or that I don't support him in '04. I do not, though, follow with the blind faith of those controlled by the political party affiliation to which they profess their allegiance.

Originally posted by TN_Independent
Your personal opinion of my political views is your right. You may call it whatever you want, and label it in any manner you choose. I could just as easily counter by saying that to adhere to and adopt any and all of the Republican propoganda simply because the left presents it is like being bridled with blinders.

You choose to accept the fact that Bush and the US Congress chose to go into Iraq based on WMD and terrorist threats. I'm just not convinced that it is the case, and I never was. I am not making allegations as to what the motives were, or weren't for that matter. I just was never sold on the fact that Saddam was a threat to the US.

As for being bitter, confounded, and believing in nothing: you know nothing of what you speak. I am not bitter (open-minded is not bitter). I am not confounded, I am simply not convinced. I believe in many things, and I speak out for those that are important to me - and in that way I am also very much as relevant to the process as are you.

As for me being smothered under an avalanche of lies, we are speaking and discussing politics here. Lies abound on both sides of the aisle. We are all awash in a sea of lies - and must attempt to find the bits of truth on which we can float.

As for being a liberal's wet dream - I surely hope so (my wife is a liberal). :D

I've never said Bush an idiot, a moron, or that I don't support him in '04. I do not, though, follow with the blind faith of those controlled by the political party affiliation to which they profess their allegiance.

I knew it. A lib. Another one. Goes to prove my generalization "Liberals always say they're independent". I love being right so much.

Forum List

Back