Kerry in NYT admits to flip-flopping

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Kerry quoted in the NYT:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/06/p...=aeeccbb0b41dc233&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland
"Everybody told me, 'God, if you're coming to Canonsburg, you've got to find time to go to Toy's, and he'll take care of you,'" Mr. Kerry said, dropping the name of a restaurant his motorcade had passed on the way in. "I understand it's my kind of place, because you don't have to - you know, when they give you the menu, I'm always struggling: Ah, what do you want?
"He just gives you what he's got, right?" Mr. Kerry added, continuing steadily off a gangplank of his own making: "And you don't have to worry, it's whatever he's cooked up that day. And I think that's the way it ought to work, for confused people like me who can't make up our minds."

As Glenn Reynolds says, is anyone running this campaign?

This is just as great as when Theresa H.K. admitted her husband was not qualified to be president.

"Hi I'm Theresa, I'm a dumb whore!"

rtwngAvngr said:
This is just as great as when Theresa H.K. admitted her husband was not qualified to be president.

"Hi I'm Theresa, I'm a dumb whore!"

Aaah - beg to differ. Teresa may be dumb (don't know that for sure), but the whore in that house wears trousers, has a face like a horse's ass and a seat in the Senate.

gop_jeff said:
Kerry quoted in the NYT:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/06/p...=aeeccbb0b41dc233&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland
"Everybody told me, 'God, if you're coming to Canonsburg, you've got to find time to go to Toy's, and he'll take care of you,'" Mr. Kerry said, dropping the name of a restaurant his motorcade had passed on the way in. "I understand it's my kind of place, because you don't have to - you know, when they give you the menu, I'm always struggling: Ah, what do you want?
"He just gives you what he's got, right?" Mr. Kerry added, continuing steadily off a gangplank of his own making: "And you don't have to worry, it's whatever he's cooked up that day. And I think that's the way it ought to work, for confused people like me who can't make up our minds."

As Glenn Reynolds says, is anyone running this campaign?

Give him a day or two. He'll flip flop on flip flopping.

Forum List

Back