Kerry = Gore?

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Has anyone else noticed the simliarities between Kerry and Gore?

Both were multi-term senators.

Both have no personality and could bore a rock to death.

Both were described as being "bred" for the Presidency.

Both are extremely liberal.

Any other similarities I missed?

I don't think that they're that similar, side from being multi-term, democratic senators.

I find Bush to be pretty boring, so, as far as that goes...

Bush certainly doesn't have the personality of Ronald Regan that is true....he can be boring.

I have never thought of Gore and Kerry as similar. I think Gore was more of a robotic person who showed little expression in his face and in his voice.
Kerry on the other hand has expressed anger, a lot of it.
Gore was VP for two terms so he must have had some understanding of what he was in for as far as running for Commander and Ch.
Kerry, in my opinion is unprepared. I don't think Kerry had any plan as that might explain why he explodes under pressure and points fingers at everyone including his own wife. I don't think Kerry sat down and thought of details he should have and it is reflecting on how he handles himself in public. To be honest, from what I have seen and read, I think Kerry is over his head on this one. I don't think Gore was over his head.

Originally posted by winston churchi
To be honest, from what I have seen and read, I think Kerry is over his head on this one. I don't think Gore was over his head.

Sure wasn't, he beat Bush.:rolleyes:
Boring as he(Gore) can be...

Originally posted by nycflasher
Sure wasn't, he beat Bush.:rolleyes:
Boring as he(Gore) can be...

And is there any wonder left why liberals get laughed at and labeled as conspiracy theorists? Gore lost, get over it and deal with reality.

Originally posted by jimnyc
And is there any wonder left why liberals get laughed at and labeled as conspiracy theorists? Gore lost, get over it and deal with reality.

Just because I'm over it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
The only reason I mentioned it, was that obviously Gore had what it takes as he lost the Presidency by lik 400 votes in a state governed by a Bush. Go figure.

I'm going to go hang myself by a chad...

Every recount showed Bush won, despite gore's attempt to steal the election with bogus recounts.

The only reason I mentioned it, was that obviously Gore had what it takes as he lost the Presidency by lik 400 votes in a state governed by a Bush. Go figure.

I'm going to go hang myself by a chad...

He didn't have what it takes. What it takes is enough votes.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
He didn't have what it takes. What it takes is enough votes.

So he had what it takes minus 400 votes, in a country of close to 300 million:p:

Gore lost. Every recount, including independent resources, showed Bush as the clear winner. Go figure.

So he had what it takes minus 400 votes, in a country of close to 300 million:p:

Yes. Not have. Didn't have it. You don't get it.

And that alone makes him the loser of the election, which is in direct contradiction to "Sure wasn't, he beat Bush".

Liberals lie just for fun. To sound cool and hip and oh so anti-American. Anti-Americanism is this year's khaki.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yes. Not have. Didn't have it. You don't get it.

What is there to get?
Gore lost.
Bush won.
Bush is President. I get it.
Gore came in a close second.
Kerry can only hope he fares that well...

Hence the lack of similarity between the two.

What is there to get?
Gore lost.
Bush won.
Bush is President. I get it.
Gore came in a close second.
Kerry can only hope he fares that well...

Hence the lack of similarity between the two.

Oh no. They're similar. They're both knobs. You're a "hipster dufuss"!

Originally posted by jimnyc
And that alone makes him the loser of the election, which is in direct contradiction to "Sure wasn't, he beat Bush".

Gore wasn't over his head, that's what I meant.
Close race, close election.
OBVIOUSLY Gore didn't have QUITE what it takes, but when you lose by that small a margin...

But quibble on, whatever, ancient history.

Forum List

Back