Kerry Flip-flops on Missing WMDs

Kerry won't acknowledge changes in his position over time. He tries to explain everything away with logic tricks. I've heard none of your questions put to bush, but i bet dimes to donuts that Bush wouldn't try to convince us they're the same position.

I am sorry Right Wing Avenger, that sounded horrible when I re-read it. I am guilty of the same thing you were. I am sure you are a beautiful person in real life.

Sometimes men just infuriate me though. Some men think women's opinions don't matter and all they are trying to do is get sex. I didn't think too much about making a name for this board. I guess I am exposing my unoriginality. *sigh*

A word of advice to you though. Asking a woman if she is "hot" isn't really making a good first impression, at least to me. It smacks of sexism. Maybe the type of girl you like sleeps around alot and they may like that attention.

I am digressing though and this discourse probably doesn't belong here in this forum.

~M

Originally posted by Michelle
I am sorry Right Wing Avenger, that sounded horrible when I re-read it. I am guilty of the same thing you were. I am sure you are a beautiful person in real life.

Sometimes men just infuriate me though. Some men think women's opinions don't matter and all they are trying to do is get sex. I didn't think too much about making a name for this board. I guess I am exposing my unoriginality. *sigh*

A word of advice to you though. Asking a woman if she is "hot" isn't really making a good first impression, at least to me. It smacks of sexism. Maybe the type of girl you like sleeps around alot and they may like that attention.

I am digressing though and this discourse probably doesn't belong here in this forum.

~M

No. The women I like have not had the feminists poison their minds against all things male or sexual. Your sexuality is an amazing power OVER men. But I guess I should not assume all women can handle the masculine force I personify. Nonetheless, I shall accept your limitations in consciouness and treat you like an androgyne!

Jimnyc, and this is just from my limited experience, I have found that reading "facts" from both sides of the fence a more informed opinion can be made. This goes back to my original assertion that both Kerry and Bush have changed positions on issues and both biases will bear that out. You can't really call the leftward view "trash" if it is based on fact in deference to the rightward view you are taking.

Just a suggestion then, you may want to pay more attention to the type of article I posted as opposed to the one you posted. You'll notice mine was 100% factual. The one you posted obviously took portions of what Bush has stated to fit into their agenda. We have no links to the original articles to see 'exactly' what was said and in what context. It's a typical liberal ploy to take words out of context and use it in another manner than intended. Now, I'm not saying Bush has never changed his stance on any issues, but it would be nice for the readers to read the entire context to learn about the entire situation. In other words, like I originally said, it was propaganda. A couple of examples:

The WMD issue that you posted. Yes, he stated that WMD were found. He made this statement based on intel and what inspectors told him. He later stated more or less that nothing has been found yet. This simply isn't a flip flop. He was being truthful in keeping us appraised of news as he learned it.

Osama Bin Laden. The article states Bush said "I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important" but yet doesn't link to anywhere he made that statement. I'm sure there was more to his statement than that statement. Bush has never given me the impression that he didn't want to capture and/or kill Osama.

Saddam/Al Qaeda link. "You can't distinguish between al Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the war on terror." Again, out of context. When speaking about the War on Terror in general, they shouldn't be distinguished differently. Terror is terror and needs to be removed.

Anyway, you see my point. I think it's fairly obvious to tell the difference between propaganda and factual info or interpretation. Look at moveon.org and then look at debka.com - propaganda vs. factual info.

Jimnyc, and this is just from my limited experience, I have found that reading "facts" from both sides of the fence a more informed opinion can be made. This goes back to my original assertion that both Kerry and Bush have changed positions on issues and both biases will bear that out. You can't really call the leftward view "trash" if it is based on fact in deference to the rightward view you are taking.

I am not a hard core conservative and I am not a raging liberal. I am the swing voting moderate vote that both candidates treasure and that will make the decision in November for both the left and the right.

In my opinion, the body of evidence thus far shows that Kerry AND Bush have flip-flopped and it is a non-issue to me for either candidate because I expect politicians to "politick" and "go with the flow"

~M

Kerry brings alot of these problems onto himself.

The whole medals, ribbons fiasco is revelant because it tells a lot about his character. He has been caught lying about the issue, and he looks even worse with his half assed explanations.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind or their positions, but there is usally some logic involved.

Forum List

Back