Kerry F in Foreign Policy

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
John "Flunked" Kerry has clearly flunked Foreign Policy 101.

He directly insults the allies we currently have in Iraq by:
1. Denying their existence (still running ads on Unilateral defying the english language)
2. Insulting their integrity by calling it the Coalition of the Bribed and Coerced, suggesting that allies have no compulsion other than to send young people to death if they have been well paid. (disgusting to insult and deride foreign leaders in rhetoric in an desperate attempt to get elected.)
3. Suggesting that we pay France and Germany to get into Iraq with Iraqi oil. (Actually planning on creating a truly Bribed and Coerced Coalition.) Again insulting the leaders of Foreign Countries that have already said they will have nothing to do with this.

His policies will insure if he is elected that we will be truly Unilateral as noone would stand with us. I know that if I were a leader of a country with even the smallest amount of troops in the Coalition, if Kerry was elected I would immediately pull them out informing him that I was not bribed or coerced into anything.

By vilifying those countries that are supporting us he is difinitively assuring that if he were elected we would be truly alone, unless France and Germany truly were willing to be bribed.

However if France and Germany were willing to be bribed and sent in troops, there would no doubt be calls of no blood for oil as Kerry would make it clear by selling the oil companies in Iraq to foreign companies that it was only for the oil that he could get them there.

In every way Kerry has shown short-sightedness way beyond even the short-sightedness of the current President. Surely we cannot win if we stand alone and surely if we elect a Leader that can only insult and deride the leaders of the countries that comprise our allies we will.

Kerry has made it abundantly clear he would cede the choices for our defense to the UN, and would be unwilling to take action beforehand to stop attacks. He gives the same plan that the President has to freeze assets of the Terrorists, but concludes in error. Other countries would even be less willing to work with a President that insulted them directly not more willing.

no1tovote4, you summed up JFK's policy very well. Now, who ARE you going to vote for? :halo:

i think youve also forgotten insulting our ally PM Allawi last week making us wonder if how he is going to win the peace in Iraq if he is trying to undermine the provisional government.

also forgot his sister trying to undermine the Austrailian elections. Which if the current leader loses means we will have one less ally supporting us in Iraq.

If I were to vote for somebody I would vote for Badnarik. However in this election I am voting to flush the Johns and therefore will cast a vote in favor of Bush even though I do not think he is the best President. :banana2:

no1tovote4 said:
If I were to vote for somebody I would vote for Badnarik. However in this election I am voting to flush the Johns and therefore will cast a vote in favor of Bush even though I do not think he is the best President. :banana2:

Well I doubt you'll be quoted in campaign literature :laugh:, but thanks for voting for Bush! Every vote counts.

Kathianne said:
Well I doubt you'll be quoted in campaign literature :laugh:, but thanks for voting for Bush! Every vote counts.

Doubtless you are correct. :cof: And you are welcome.

However I can only hope they visit the sites and see what is said. I do not see the Bush Campaign stressing enough the irresponsible behavior of Kerry. I would truly fear for our nation if Kerry were elected.

no1tovote4 said:
Doubtless you are correct. :cof: And you are welcome.

However I can only hope they visit the sites and see what is said. I do not see the Bush Campaign stressing enough the irresponsible behavior of Kerry. I would truly fear for our nation if Kerry were elected.

I agree. At the same time, that's what surrogates are for. Debate Thursday, I have my fingers crossed and my snacks bought. I get out of my class at 7, rushing home to watch!

Yeah, I cannot wait. Home from work, grab a beer and watch the debate.

The funny thing is the Democrats still think that Bush cannot debate well, even after he made Al look foolish. Once again they will underestimate Bush.

Too bad they don't let Nader and Badnarik in. It would be fun to hear what they have to say.

no1tovote4 said:

The funny thing is the Democrats still think that Bush cannot debate well, even after he made Al look foolish. Once again they will underestimate Bush.

Too bad they don't let Nader and Badnarik in. It would be fun to hear what they have to say.

Bush has never lost a debate, why there really is no excuse for their misunderestimating him! :rolleyes:

We have covered Nader before, Badnarik way more than we want to know. Those of us that have covered the board have been to his issue statements plenty. One of the posters from TX has given us even more info.

There has to be a cut-off point for getting into these important debates. Nader may have come close in 2000, but not this time. Badnarik isn't close, in spite of his paid for poll.

no1tovote4 said:

What i think is incredibly funny is there are still some Democrats who swear that Gore won those debates. And im just like are you guys smoking? Gore lost big time why do you think he kept trying to change his look every debate because the previous one didnt work well. Gore was always looked like he was trying to defend himself agianst what Bush was saying so Bush had a clear advantage.

What i think is incredibly funny is there are still some Democrats who swear that Gore won those debates. And im just like are you guys smoking? Gore lost big time why do you think he kept trying to change his look every debate because the previous one didnt work well. Gore was always looked like he was trying to defend himself agianst what Bush was saying so Bush had a clear advantage.

Bush looked a bit nervous during the debates, but you are right he still had the clear advantage. He has become a much better public speaker since then. He will be even more formidable in this debate than the last Campaign.

no1tovote4 said:
Bush looked a bit nervous during the debates, but you are right he still had the clear advantage. He has become a much better public speaker since then. He will be even more formidable in this debate than the last Campaign.

And we all saw Kerry in the Primary. he couldnt even really handle Dean or Sharpton. how the heck is he going to handle Bush? Oh well i guess its better to over estimate our opponents then underestimate them. i hear Kerry has a reputation of scoring points in a debate by making things up to confuse his opponents.

And we all saw Kerry in the Primary. he couldnt even really handle Dean or Sharpton. how the heck is he going to handle Bush? Oh well i guess its better to over estimate our opponents then underestimate them. i hear Kerry has a reputation of scoring points in a debate by making things up to confuse his opponents.

Oh oh! Maybe he was the one that invented the Internet! :gross2:

Kathianne said:
Maybe he invented Dan Rather! :shocked:

Very funny! I do so enjoy to laugh. But dangit, you may be right! Dan Rather will probably be reporting it next week. I'll send him an e-mail, don't worry it will be convincing to him at least. :D

As for the original post in this thread, I have one thing to say: :link:

I happen to know some of what you are attributing to John Kerry actually was said by Michael Moore. Post a link that shows he said those things.

acludem

acludem said:
As for the original post in this thread, I have one thing to say: :link:

I happen to know some of what you are attributing to John Kerry actually was said by Michael Moore. Post a link that shows he said those things.

acludem

Ahem,

"If the federal government can find billions of dollars for a coalition of the coerced and the bribed,"

John F. Kerry at the Commonwealth Club

http://www.commonwealthclub.org/archive/03/03-03kerry-speech.html

"To entice these foreign leaders (presumably those who have told Kerry they wish he wins in November) Kerry proposes to slice up Iraq the way the Gambinos used to split New York with the other Families. Mr. Kerry wants to create something like the U.N.'s Oil-for-Food-for-Bribes-for-Weapons program. Kerry's new version -- as Capt. Queeg often said, "I kid you not" -- would "give other countries a stake in Iraq's future by encouraging them to help develop Iraq's oil resources and by letting them bid on contracts instead of locking them out of the reconstruction process." Great idea. Those nations that refused to help overthrow Saddam and still refuse to help defend democracy's birth in Iraq should be given preference in getting contracts for producing Iraq's oil. Just how much does Mr. Kerry plan to hand France, Russia, and Germany on a silver platter? More than Saddam did before 2003?"

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7136

And before you flip out about where the link is from, those are direct quotes from his plans.

So, acludem, I have links that prove he says what he said. Of course you knew he did say that. He is willing to buy of allies by selling Iraqi oil to France and Germany. He keeps saying this after both of those allies have said they would not help regardless, hoping that Americans are too stupid to listen to foreign leaders I guess.

I wonder if Britain is Bribed or Coerced? Or is it Australia that we Bribed? Since they don't exist anyway per his ads he currently runs in Colorado say we are Unilateral.

Evidently you don't know your candidate well at all. :spank3:

In the mind of a liberal there are 2 boxes to check at the polls
Bush
No-Bush

There is no need for them to understand what Kerry is talking about--he is a proxy.

dilloduck said:
In the mind of a liberal there are 2 boxes to check at the polls
Bush
No-Bush

There is no need for them to understand what Kerry is talking about--he is a proxy.

Absolutely. A figurehead.

Or, do I mean "waterhead"?

Forum List

Back