Kerry F in Foreign Policy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by no1tovote4, Sep 26, 2004.

1. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    John "Flunked" Kerry has clearly flunked Foreign Policy 101.

He directly insults the allies we currently have in Iraq by:
    1. Denying their existence (still running ads on Unilateral defying the english language)
    2. Insulting their integrity by calling it the Coalition of the Bribed and Coerced, suggesting that allies have no compulsion other than to send young people to death if they have been well paid. (disgusting to insult and deride foreign leaders in rhetoric in an desperate attempt to get elected.)
    3. Suggesting that we pay France and Germany to get into Iraq with Iraqi oil. (Actually planning on creating a truly Bribed and Coerced Coalition.) Again insulting the leaders of Foreign Countries that have already said they will have nothing to do with this.

His policies will insure if he is elected that we will be truly Unilateral as noone would stand with us. I know that if I were a leader of a country with even the smallest amount of troops in the Coalition, if Kerry was elected I would immediately pull them out informing him that I was not bribed or coerced into anything.

By vilifying those countries that are supporting us he is difinitively assuring that if he were elected we would be truly alone, unless France and Germany truly were willing to be bribed.

However if France and Germany were willing to be bribed and sent in troops, there would no doubt be calls of no blood for oil as Kerry would make it clear by selling the oil companies in Iraq to foreign companies that it was only for the oil that he could get them there.

In every way Kerry has shown short-sightedness way beyond even the short-sightedness of the current President. Surely we cannot win if we stand alone and surely if we elect a Leader that can only insult and deride the leaders of the countries that comprise our allies we will.

Kerry has made it abundantly clear he would cede the choices for our defense to the UN, and would be unwilling to take action beforehand to stop attacks. He gives the same plan that the President has to freeze assets of the Terrorists, but concludes in error. Other countries would even be less willing to work with a President that insulted them directly not more willing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    no1tovote4, you summed up JFK's policy very well. Now, who ARE you going to vote for? :halo:

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    i think youve also forgotten insulting our ally PM Allawi last week making us wonder if how he is going to win the peace in Iraq if he is trying to undermine the provisional government.

also forgot his sister trying to undermine the Austrailian elections. Which if the current leader loses means we will have one less ally supporting us in Iraq.

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    If I were to vote for somebody I would vote for Badnarik. However in this election I am voting to flush the Johns and therefore will cast a vote in favor of Bush even though I do not think he is the best President. :banana2:

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well I doubt you'll be quoted in campaign literature :laugh:, but thanks for voting for Bush! Every vote counts.

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Doubtless you are correct. :cof: And you are welcome.

However I can only hope they visit the sites and see what is said. I do not see the Bush Campaign stressing enough the irresponsible behavior of Kerry. I would truly fear for our nation if Kerry were elected.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I agree. At the same time, that's what surrogates are for. Debate Thursday, I have my fingers crossed and my snacks bought. I get out of my class at 7, rushing home to watch!

8. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Yeah, I cannot wait. Home from work, grab a beer and watch the debate.

The funny thing is the Democrats still think that Bush cannot debate well, even after he made Al look foolish. Once again they will underestimate Bush.

Too bad they don't let Nader and Badnarik in. It would be fun to hear what they have to say.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Bush has never lost a debate, why there really is no excuse for their misunderestimating him! :rolleyes:

We have covered Nader before, Badnarik way more than we want to know. Those of us that have covered the board have been to his issue statements plenty. One of the posters from TX has given us even more info.

There has to be a cut-off point for getting into these important debates. Nader may have come close in 2000, but not this time. Badnarik isn't close, in spite of his paid for poll.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    What i think is incredibly funny is there are still some Democrats who swear that Gore won those debates. And im just like are you guys smoking? Gore lost big time why do you think he kept trying to change his look every debate because the previous one didnt work well. Gore was always looked like he was trying to defend himself agianst what Bush was saying so Bush had a clear advantage.