Kerry Criticizes Bush For 9/11

Democrat4Bush said:
Interesting that Kerry criticizes President Bush for 7 minutes delay while he sat speechless for 40 minutes by his own admission.

http://www.redstate.org/story/2004/8/5/113357/2243

You have the obvious answer to Kerry bs statement right here

What the hell was Kerry doing???? After 40 min of being stunned he probably went and hid somewhere. What kind of a man would even try to to use MMs take on the situation and attempt to make bush look bad KNOWING FULL WELL that he didn't even get a splinter in his butt reacting to this crisis!

These idiots are so full of it that they can't even get their positions on the same page. Note what Terrezza had to say:

The candidate's wife, on the other hand, is not so sure an abrupt response would have been the right one. "I think the president behaved correctly in terms of being quiet amidst stunning news like that in a classroom of kids," she told the host of MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews" during an interview before the Democratic National Convention last month. "You know, what can you do? It takes you a couple of minutes to digest what you have just heard. And then he was . . . not in his White House and in his office with all of his people. He was in the school in Florida."

Idiots.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46913-2004Aug6.html

JIHADTHIS said:
These idiots are so full of it that they can't even get their positions on the same page. Note what Terrezza had to say:

The candidate's wife, on the other hand, is not so sure an abrupt response would have been the right one. "I think the president behaved correctly in terms of being quiet amidst stunning news like that in a classroom of kids," she told the host of MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews" during an interview before the Democratic National Convention last month. "You know, what can you do? It takes you a couple of minutes to digest what you have just heard. And then he was . . . not in his White House and in his office with all of his people. He was in the school in Florida."

Idiots.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46913-2004Aug6.html

I guess we know who wears the wallet in that family! :mm:

Does anyone know exactly what was said to President Bush at that time? I was in Ireland when those pricks flew the planes into history and the first reports that I heard from the BBC as it was happening were that they didn't know what that first plane was . They were reporting it to be a private plane or something smaller than an airliner . Moore and the other asswipes that agree with him is making it seem like the President had reports of both of the original aircraft hitting the WTC , I think it was too early for them to have known this . To criticize President Bush's reaction to the first report is beyond back seat driving or Monday morning quaterbacking , it is assinine. Without knowing exactly what was told to him knowbody can say what they would have done .

Forum List

Back