Kerry cracks me up...

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
He is so stupid its incredible.

He was interviewed, he stated American soldiers should not be in Iraq. His words...

"Americans should not be breaking into Iraqi homes in the dead of the night and terrorizing children and families.....Iraqis should be doing that"

WHAT????????????????????????????

and the MSM lets him off on this remark.

Then we have Howard the liar Dean.

He claims the Dems arent asking for an immediate withdrawl, but then claims, we want the National Guard reserves to begin coming home immediately, with all 80,000 back by June.

Hmmmm.....anyone who supports these two are simply braindead.

LuvRPgrl said:
He is so stupid its incredible.

He was interviewed, he stated American soldiers should not be in Iraq. His words...

"Americans should not be breaking into Iraqi homes in the dead of the night and terrorizing children and families.....Iraqis should be doing that"

WHAT????????????????????????????

and the MSM lets him off on this remark.

Then we have Howard the liar Dean.

He claims the Dems arent asking for an immediate withdrawl, but then claims, we want the National Guard reserves to begin coming home immediately, with all 80,000 back by June.

Hmmmm.....anyone who supports these two are simply braindead.

I'm glad someone else caught that comment---YA--great idea--Iraqis should be terrorizing families and children !!!! What a dolt and shame on the media for letting it slide!!

And to think so many voted for this nincompoop. The Democratic party is a leaderless circular firing squad. I smell fear. I sense a party in disarray and decay.

ThomasPaine said:
And to think so many voted for this nincompoop. The Democratic party is a leaderless circular firing squad. I smell fear. I sense a party in disarray and decay.

You notice the usual fringe loonies dont try to defend his statements?

and Dean, interviewed not so long ago, claiming all republicans are racists, white rich, middle class men. We never work an honest day in our lives, we want children to be used for slave labor,

what world does this guy live in?

I traveled across the states this spring, HARD Working family, God loving people comprise the republican party. What I find in Los ANgeles, is its mostly the cushy type engineers, or aerospace workers, or business guys who vote democrat. or the union guys who have been brainwashed.

The democrats use lies and fear tactics to get their base.

Thing is, the two party system is in full force and will continue. While the dems are in disarray, they will not disolve or dissappear. Too many who simply have special interests or hate republicans or Christians, or whatever main base the repubs have, will always band together. What we need now is a long string of continued sucesses. Two conservative supreme court appointees is gonna make a HUGE difference in the future. If we can get one or two more in the following 4-8 years, it would take us over the top for undoing all the liberal social gerry mandering since the 60's.

Already Roberts is making himself felt, going against the liberal law school of Yale in the homosexual agenda test before them now.

Lets keep the ball rolling!
Taking back America, one vote at a time.

dilloduck said:
...and shame on the media for letting it slide!!

Sorry, Dillo, but the MSM is not going to make a big deal out of the treasonous nature of what Kerry said because all the reporters and operations managers are anti-Bush and anti-war and share Kerry's "philosophy." This is the kind of stuff they look for to put in super-sized headlines so they can hoodwink the many who prefer to get their daily news by merely reading the headlines. But, don't forget, those on the left and in the MSM claim they are patriots and support the troops!

That Kerry is one pitiful, angry, dolt who can't get over losing the election to Bush, or that "idiot", as he called him. We should thank God every day that there were enough of us who made the effort to go to the polls and keep Kerry out of the White House. I shudder to think he could have been elected.

Now this is funny. Most people, especially bush supporters will defend Georgie tooth and nail when he says something stupid to the media, which is quite often. You could populate a book the size of the bible with all the stupid things he says. Yet bush supporters defend everything he says, by saying, oh he isnt comfortable in front of the media, or , see if you could do better.

Now Kerry says something stupid, and granted it is stupid, yet someone posts what a moron he is. But I bet this person will never criticize Bush for all the dumb moronic stupid ass things he said. Need I go find some quotes that are equally as stupid to support this statement of mine ?

Taylor89 said:
Now this is funny. Most people, especially bush supporters will defend Georgie tooth and nail when he says something stupid to the media, which is quite often. You could populate a book the size of the bible with all the stupid things he says. Yet bush supporters defend everything he says, by saying, oh he isnt comfortable in front of the media, or , see if you could do better.

Now Kerry says something stupid, and granted it is stupid, yet someone posts what a moron he is. But I bet this person will never criticize Bush for all the dumb moronic stupid ass things he said. Need I go find some quotes that are equally as stupid to support this statement of mine ?

I'm not arguing that Kerry's a moron. Quite the opposite. He knows EXACTLY what he's saying. He's a traitor.

yeah, the country appears to be so much better off under George. Over 2,000 americans killed. This war cannot be won. You cannot defeat and idealogy. Eventually when we leave, everything we built will just be torn down again by the terrorist/insurgents. There are more of them than we have in our military, we are completely outnumbered.

Adam's Apple said:
Sorry, Dillo, but the MSM is not going to make a big deal out of the treasonous nature of what Kerry said because all the reporters and operations managers are anti-Bush and anti-war and share Kerry's "philosophy." This is the kind of stuff they look for to put in super-sized headlines so they can hoodwink the many who prefer to get their daily news by merely reading the headlines. But, don't forget, those on the left and in the MSM claim they are patriots and support the troops!

That Kerry is one pitiful, angry, dolt who can't get over losing the election to Bush, or that "idiot", as he called him. We should thank God every day that there were enough of us who made the effort to go to the polls and keep Kerry out of the White House. I shudder to think he could have been elected.

Hmm please explain what in his statement makes him a traitor ? Is what he did worse than the person under Bush's admin that leaked the CIA persons name ?

All I think Kerry was saying is that the IRAQI army should be doing the dirty work of going into the houses of suspected terrorists looking for , weapons, info, whatever. It shouldnt be us doing it. What he meant just wasnt phrased right. Like George does every single god damn day. I dont see the difference.

theim said:
I'm not arguing that Kerry's a moron. Quite the opposite. He knows EXACTLY what he's saying. He's a traitor.

Taylor89 said:
Hmm please explain what in his statement makes him a traitor ? Is what he did worse than the person under Bush's admin that leaked the CIA persons name ?

All I think Kerry was saying is that the IRAQI army should be doing the dirty work of going into the houses of suspected terrorists looking for , weapons, info, whatever. It shouldnt be us doing it. What he meant just wasnt phrased right. Like George does every single god damn day. I dont see the difference.

How about this one, dear - and I mean this with total sincerity. Try not using all caps when you spell Iraq and avoid the double spacing after you punctuate the next time you re-register......after you get banned. Again.

Thanks

Said1 said:
How about this one, dear - and I mean this with total sincerity. Try not using all caps when you spell Iraq and avoid the double spacing after you punctuate the next time you re-register......after you get banned. Again.

Thanks

Good guess, this was 'Mally'

:banned:

Forum List

Back