Kerry Cheated?

I heard something about this on the Hannity board last night. they said something about Kerry winking at the moderator after the debate. i thought maybe they were just alittle upset but after seeing the video...

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Bonnie said:
Probably the bigger question is did Kerry Lie? And do any Liberals really care???

That was the original question. What do you think?

Kathianne said:
That was the original question. What do you think?

Yes I think he lied, and I think he lies all the time, because he doesn't know how to do anything else.
Do liberals care absolutely not!!!
Does that scare me to death, absolutely Yes!!!!

On a side note Hi Kathianne :D

Bonnie said:
Yes I think he lied, and I think he lies all the time, because he doesn't know how to do anything else.
Do liberals care absolutely not!!!
Does that scare me to death, absolutely Yes!!!!

On a side note Hi Kathianne :D

On another side note, Hi Bonnie! Glad someone wishes to say hi. ;)

Kathianne said:
On another side note, Hi Bonnie! Glad someone wishes to say hi. ;)

Hey...... :( Im just suffering from Political burnout..must be all that boiler-room blowback

Bonnie said:
Hey...... :( Im just suffering from Political burnout..must be all that boiler-room blowback

The Clintons cannot afford Kerry to win this go-round. Kerry has taken in lthe entire re-election Clinton team to 'help' him win the '04 election.

In other words, Kerry hasn't got a snow-balls chance in hell to win.

Hillary cannot afford to run against an incumbent Democrat in '08.

The poll on November 3rd will make Mondale's race for his Presidency seem like a landslide that lost miserably. Kerry is a joke and the electoral college has Bush way in the lead after the first debate.

ajwps said:
The poll on November 3rd will make Mondale's race for his Presidency seem like a landslide that lost miserably. Kerry is a joke and the electoral college has Bush way in the lead after the first debate.

Not sure you said what you wanted to here. Mondales race was a landslide that lost miserably.

Regardless, Kerry will be axed before the election. you are right the clintons will make sure of that.

ajwps said:
The Clintons cannot afford Kerry to win this go-round. Kerry has taken in lthe entire re-election Clinton team to 'help' him win the '04 election.

In other words, Kerry hasn't got a snow-balls chance in hell to win.

Hillary cannot afford to run against an incumbent Democrat in '08.

Well that sounds nice to me, but Ill wait till Nov 4 th before I relax fully. In the meantime I think Ill just put music on instead :cool:

You forgot we are dealing with Kerry/Edwards and their army of trial lawyers. I will be able to relax sometime around Christmas 2005.

Not sure you said what you wanted to here. Mondales race was a landslide that lost miserably.

Regardless, Kerry will be axed before the election. you are right the clintons will make sure of that.

I have never been sure of this. Clinton would bring out the base in droves to vote against her. Without Ross Perot I don't think Clinton would ever have won an election. Since Ross or anybody that will gain a significant amount of votes is running with any sort of Conservative agenda, the Clintons would not win. I do not believe that the Clintons are shuttling this election. They are losing and will lose because their Candidate sucks worse than the Republicans Candidate.

no1tovote4 said:
I have never been sure of this. Clinton would bring out the base in droves to vote against her. Without Ross Perot I don't think Clinton would ever have won an election. Since Ross or anybody that will gain a significant amount of votes is running with any sort of Conservative agenda, the Clintons would not win. I do not believe that the Clintons are shuttling this election. They are losing and will lose because their Candidate sucks worse than the Republicans Candidate.

Mysteriously Ross Perot received many large goverment contracts after his unsuccessful run for Presidency against Bush Sr.

Ross knew he had no chance to win but he did know that he would get a big time payday if he ran against Bush and take a large number of electoral college votes away from Bush and the resultant loss of states that would have taken Bush Sr. over Clinton.

The John's are both lawyers and skilled debators as that is their profession. If you look in a buried report on the New York Times (a liberal rag) front page polls that show Bush and Kerry neck and neck, you will see buried that the US public still trusts Bush for both security and economic recovery policies by a wide margin.

If John Kerry/Edwards by some fluke chance were to win the coming election, New York and Los Angeles would be ashes within a year.

Kerry would have to go the world for an international report card to decide whether or not the US should pre-emptively strike at the terrorist countries.

Forum List

Back