Kerry Campaign Veterans Dismiss Complaints Over Obama's Bin Laden Ad

Oh, so now all of a sudden you're on Huffington's side? Funny...

Not at all.

What happened is that she got something right. Since I actually read stuff from both sides, and freely criticize both Republicans and Democrats, I know that almost everyone gets something right, even if it is only by accident. I have even given pos reps to TM because she was right more than once.

Still waiting for you to get your head out of your ass and get something right, but I know it has to happen eventually.

wolf-codpiece.jpg

Anybody who would defend Bush's cartoon show on the carrier while atltacking Obama is an idiot.

Anybody who would defend Bush's cartoon show on the carrier while atltacking Obama is an idiot.

cartoon show huh? At least Bush was in the military and could pull off that cartoon show..
Obama can nod his head and become a hero

He pulled off nothing other than looking foolish, Stephanie.

Obama made a tough call, the right one, and he gets the rewards of it.

That you don't like it only bounces back on you, not Obama.

lol, how fucking tough is it to give the nod to kill someone?

at least with Saddam they captured him and turned him over to the newly formed Iraqi government for the Iraqis to see him get his justice...

Last edited:
You obviously have never had serious responsiiblity for much in your life, I gather. OK, we can give you a pass.

Yup. Husband, father, veteran, businessman, school board president, party chairman, and so forth.

Back to point: if you want to denigrate Obama, then you have to denigrate Bush as well.

"Obama would have been killed if something had gone wrong with that mission," he said. "The fact is it is perfectly fair game to tout its success."

From the above OP link.

So now we're supposed to believe Obama was in danger because of the mission? Nice attempt to make it sound like he is on the same level as the SEALS.

I don't suppose they were talking about being killed politically? :eusa_whistle:

Yup. Husband, father, veteran, businessman, school board president, party chairman, and so forth.

Back to point: if you want to denigrate Obama, then you have to denigrate Bush as well.

I and I'm sure many people could care less about Obama KILLING some terrorist, that's his job.... people aren't buying the "tough call so now I'm a tough guy"..I hope he spikes bin laden's head until the elections...

The great majority of America is buying it as a "tough call". Only a few wacks to the far right don't like it. Who cares?

That you defend Obama while arguing that Bush was showboating reflects a lot more poorly on you than anything you might point out about others.

I and I'm sure many people could care less about Obama KILLING some terrorist, that's his job.... people aren't buying the "tough call so now I'm a tough guy"..I hope he spikes bin laden's head until the elections...

Yep, I'm sure that you're right. There is a niche groups of pigs who don't care about getting rid of the number 1 9/11 attacker.

What sort of responsibility does a school board president or chairman opf the local Democratic party have? Do you have any idea how stupid you look listing either of those as proof of anything other than popularity is?

Yep, I'm sure that you're right. There is a niche groups of pigs who don't care about getting rid of the number 1 9/11 attacker.

wow, what ever happened to the call for trials for the terrorist at gitmo?

Now you lefties are all for just KILLING the bastards..

gotta love it.

"Obama would have been killed if something had gone wrong with that mission," he said. "The fact is it is perfectly fair game to tout its success."

From the above OP link.
Lies from kerry who lied all the time, even when he was in service he lied. Anyone with half a brain cell doesn't believe the idiot kerry. This thread is a joke.

Forum List

Back