Kerry Campaign Now Attacking Cheney

Next it will be Bush and the Saudi's have secret deals. After that it will be Bush is a moron. Finally it will be summed up right before the election with a week of he stole 2000. Its like watching the Michael Moore movie in slow motion.

I hope they do harp on it. It will be hillarious to see there faces when they lose in a landslide because people dont give a fuck about all that crap.

insein said:
Next it will be Bush and the Saudi's have secret deals. After that it will be Bush is a moron. Finally it will be summed up right before the election with a week of he stole 2000. Its like watching the Michael Moore movie in slow motion.

I hope they do harp on it. It will be hillarious to see there faces when they lose in a landslide because people dont give a fuck about all that crap.

I think the Bush is a moron is being waived again. Not making much headway though, people have gotten used to his strange syntax.

Kathianne said:
I think the Bush is a moron is being waived again. Not making much headway though, people have gotten used to his strange syntax.

No, they just realize any comment on Bush's syntax will be rebutted with Theresa Heinz' similarly as befuddling soundbytes. I do love her ketchup and her extraordinarily generous philanthropy, but what a strange, strange woman she must be on the campaign trail. I also get the feeling she wears the pants in the relationship :whip3:

nakedemperor said:
No, they just realize any comment on Bush's syntax will be rebutted with Theresa Heinz' similarly as befuddling soundbytes. I do love her ketchup and her extraordinarily generous philanthropy, but what a strange, strange woman she must be on the campaign trail. I also get the feeling she wears the pants in the relationship :whip3:

ya think? Maybe thats Kerry's main motivation for becoming president. To get his own house.

Forum List

Back