Kerry A Privileged White Man

Sad, indeed. On another thread, I suggested that the Republican party did not ascend into its present status, as a major instead of minor party, until it accepted the legacy of Jim Crow after the 1960's civil rights legislation. Nobody awake during that era can deny what happened. In the sourth, it was obvious; in the north, much more sutble but widespread nontheless. That was denied by some thread participants who suggested that it was wrong to label all Republicans racist, which is just the implication of this Republican transformation. When I came on this thread and read about the white Kerry, it was clear that many contributors to this and other threads are fundamentally racist. The clear language of racism evident in some responses proved my contention. Not everyone may have had such feelings, but most did. Sorry indeed that I now read responses to my earlier comments and all of a sudden, the language has become intellectualized racism including as well, a touch of old time caucasian eugenics. If this is what Bush tried to stir up by going to Jim Jones University, he certainly has succeeded. So did Reagan and Bush One before him. I would suppose that there many more red-necked intellectuals out there who feel the same way. So lets quit kidding ourselves about why we are Republicans or what is wrong with Kerry. What is right with Bush is that underneath the rhetoric, he will work for us lily whites, while shoveling the treasury to his rich corporate and wealthy friends. Don't get it, do you. The purpose of these 'front' issues, antiaffirmative action, gay marriage, Jesus freaking, is to divert attention from the party of the rich that Republicans really are, the minor political party that used to be minor, until.... No need to repeat myself.

I'm not sure I get shergald's point. Do you hate whites, the rich, or both?

I myself am pro-white and anti-Bush. Few other presidents have as much contempt for the white race as George W. Bush. Too bad Kerry hates us even worse.

As for rich v. poor, I'm pretty moderate. Mostly free market, lil' bit 'o regulation, lil' bit o' redistribution.

William Joyce and the rest of you. Stop pretending you are not simply racists. Read your earlier posts. It is pathetic that you can think otherwise or that your support of Bush has nothing to with the racism of the Republican party. A decent Republican I would not mind talking to, even on this message board. But a racist, no way. This group of little minds can pretend all it wishes that their interest in politics is about something else. Please do not vote for anyone but Bush.

if you dont wish to debate anyone here....why not look else where...you are rude, without a clue, and with the attitude you display here ...you had better carry an umbrella 100% of the time If you go outside with out it in the rain you will drown!!!..for being new here you sure are cocky

I don't pretend that I'm not a racist. I am a racist. That's the difference between me and the Republicans. They are, and lie about it. I am, and tell the truth about it.

The truth will set you free.

Originally posted by shergald
William Joyce and the rest of you. Stop pretending you are not simply racists. Read your earlier posts. It is pathetic that you can think otherwise or that your support of Bush has nothing to with the racism of the Republican party. A decent Republican I would not mind talking to, even on this message board. But a racist, no way. This group of little minds can pretend all it wishes that their interest in politics is about something else. Please do not vote for anyone but Bush.

Shergald if you think i'm a racist I got something for you, kiss my lily white ass! Here is the truth, you just joined the party of the underachievers, thats right, the Democrats who support everything thats the antithesis to normal human behavior. The same democrats who have royally screwed up America with their government social hand out programs, their support for Unions, Bill Clinton, all the foriegn wars we've been involved in that have become complete disasters under Democrats(Vietnam and Bay Of Pigs come to mind). The democrats who every 4 years break out the white vs black, rich vs poor and old vs young cards right on que. Do I need to embarass your party further? Do you want me to go down a list of its infamous members past and present?

You sir have listed no logical reasons why all Republicans are racists other than 1 university who I might add has been visited by some Demos over the years.

Remember this: Republican=unite by freedom, Democrat=divide and conquer by dependence and fear.

Willie that was pure trash no better than something in the National Enquirer. None the less I read it just like I read it a couple months ago and found it to be as comical today as back then and just as brainwashed.

lots of old, outdated opinions...whoopee do da...times change, countrys change, acceptence of your fellow man, yes, as equals. ouch. I know that hurt you...where on the statue of Liberty does it say give me yourwhite tired, hungry repressed...ect..ect...where..please show me. you cant cause that aint what it says..what you strive and yearn for will never,ever be...an un-attainable dream...that said I see that you have to revert to 3rd grade games...whatever makes you feel more supreme william

..um, I don't know shergald. It looks like the only racist so far in this thread is William, and he's not voting for dubyah because dubyah doesn't enact policies that align with wj's racist views about jews, blacks, and mexicans. I guess you're in good company.

A decent Republican I would not mind talking to, even on this message board. But a racist, no way. This group of little minds can pretend all it wishes that their interest in politics is about something else. Please do not vote for anyone but Bush.

Oh no, I won't vote for anyone but bush, exactly as you say. Bush is a decent Republican and so are most of the people who post on the board.

William I think a great mistake of both liberalism and ultraconservatism is to both fear and assume the possibility of rapid change and its gestalt conclusion.

Forum List

Back