Kerry: A better diplomant?

Flying Duck

Aug 8, 2004
It's often asserted that Kerry is a better diplomat. If there any evidence of this anywhere? (Other than meeting with the NV in France?)

But seriously, what in Kerry's record demonstrates any ability as a diplomat?

Yes he is more of a diplomat, since his father was a Diplomat, hence like father like son, and his genetic DNA passed to him by his father making similar qualities in him and the code is trying to evolve to be better then it's original in order to ensure survival.

White knight said:
Yes he is more of a diplomat, since his father was a Diplomat, hence like father like son, and his genetic DNA passed to him by his father making similar qualities in him and the code is trying to evolve to be better then it's original in order to ensure survival.

You are kidding, right? Because if you are not, you need to get some help very quickly.

Flying Duck said:
It's often asserted that Kerry is a better diplomat. If there any evidence of this anywhere? (Other than meeting with the NV in France?)

But seriously, what in Kerry's record demonstrates any ability as a diplomat?

Considering that Bush is hated in the world(with the exception of Polland, we must never forget Poland), Kerry will be a better diplomat.

White knight said:

So, by taking your route of thinking, Bush is a better President since his father was once President. Oh, and an even better diplomant since his father was a diplomat (Ambassador to China) and more intelligent since his father was an intelligence officer (head of the CIA). By all counts, Bush is just better!!!

Palestinian Jew said:
Considering that Bush is hated in the world(with the exception of Polland, we must never forget Poland), Kerry will be a better diplomat.

I didn't ask about Bush. I know that everyone on the whole planet hates GWB but I asked what in KERRY's RECORD demonstrates his abiltiy as a diplomat.

And how can you say Kerry will be a better diplomat? His campaign rheotric always asserts that he'll get allies like France & Germany to help in Iraq when they have categoriacally stated they won't help. That's not diplomacy, that's delusion. (Or is it a bold-faced lie? I can't tell.)

theim said:
He negotiated pretty good with the Viet Cong, but other than that...

negotiated? .... he took orders and followed them perfectly ........ his actions and those in madam bins propaganda documents matched perfectly .... he is a great yes man .....

Palestinian Jew said:
be hated in the world but that is due to massive envy and a complete misunderstading of The United States.. In addition we Americans are completely disinterested in a global popularity contest... Hell most would probably prefer the Red Chinese..... The world is jealous and envious of the position The United States holds in the world... Euro's especially can't stand that their voice now means hardly anything to The United States or the rest of the world...
And as Machiavelli pointed out in the early 16th century "It is better to be feared than loved".. I'll take the fear right now... A real and continuing fear of Te United States and it's reaction to Islamic Facism is the only thing separating the world from anarchy...

Flying Duck said:
I didn't ask about Bush. I know that everyone on the whole planet hates GWB but I asked what in KERRY's RECORD demonstrates his abiltiy as a diplomat.

And how can you say Kerry will be a better diplomat? His campaign rheotric always asserts that he'll get allies like France & Germany to help in Iraq when they have categoriacally stated they won't help. That's not diplomacy, that's delusion.

im more worried about his diplomatic plans with Iran. im sure he would succeed at them. I mean can you see the Iranians turning down any nuclear material provided by the west? Of course the Iranians would be happy to accept the deal and theyll be laughing their heads off when washington is nuked.

Flying Duck said:

And how can you say Kerry will be a better diplomat? His campaign rheotric always asserts that he'll get allies like France & Germany to help in Iraq when they have categoriacally stated they won't help. That's not diplomacy, that's delusion.

Let me say this again a little more clearly. By comparison, Kerry will be a much better diplomat than Bush because Bush is hated in the world and Kerry is not.

Kerry has displayed his ability to reach accross ideological boundries by befriending numerous Republicans, such as McCain. He also is a good speaker and willing to admit mistakes, two qualities which will help him be diplomatic.

Palestinian Jew said:
Let me say this again a little more clearly. By comparison, Kerry will be a much better diplomat than Bush because Bush is hated in the world and Kerry is not.

Kerry has displayed his ability to reach accross ideological boundries by befriending numerous Republicans, such as McCain. He also is a good speaker and willing to admit mistakes, two qualities which will help him be diplomatic.

phadras said:
be hated in the world but that is due to massive envy and a complete misunderstading of The United States.. In addition we Americans are completely disinterested in a global popularity contest... Hell most would probably prefer the Red Chinese..... The world is jealous and envious of the position The United States holds in the world... Euro's especially can't stand that their voice now means hardly anything to The United States or the rest of the world...
And as Machiavelli pointed out in the early 16th century "It is better to be feared than loved".. I'll take the fear right now... A real and continuing fear of Te United States and it's reaction to Islamic Facism is the only thing separating the world from anarchy...

So what happens when one of our nuclear facilities is hit and we need foreign aid badly, but no one comes to help since they fear and hate us?

Also, what happens when the European Union becomes a world power? I expect we'd rather have them as an ally than an enemy.

His (senator Errory) campaign rheotric always asserts that he'll get allies like France & Germany to help in Iraq

name the wars that they were our allies? oh yea they were all agianst the US govt. in WWII and vietnam as well....no wonder kerry thinks they are on our side.

and before you say france was on our side...they quit before we got there, in both cases and the "vichey" supported the nazis

Palestinian Jew said:
So what happens when one of our nuclear facilities is hit and we need foreign aid badly, but no one comes to help since they fear and hate us?

Also, what happens when the European Union becomes a world power? I expect we'd rather have them as an ally than an enemy.

The US has needed Euro help ONCE AND ONCE ONLY!!! When France loaned us money and naval support during the Revolution... Jeeez son you are less than a moron...Perhaps you are a educatable retarded person but I doubt it...

Bush is a better Bonesmen, since his father was one and his grandfather was one…
Actually Bush’s lineage is a WASAP and Kerry a May Flower,

Somewhat CSM, but there is some truth to the science, look at pure breed animals.
Kerry is more of a use talk and consesions leader, Bush is trigger happy quick to jump to action.

phadras said:
The US has needed Euro help ONCE AND ONCE ONLY!!! When France loaned us money and naval support during the Revolution... Jeeez son you are less than a moron...Perhaps you are a educatable retarded person but I doubt it...

I guess worrying about the future is retarded.

Can you not foresee that there may be a time when America is wounded badly or when the European Union becomes a world power?

Palestinian Jew said:

You still have yet to show me anything which demonstrates Kerry's record as a diplomat.

John McCain is stumping for Bush. But let's follow that arugment: Zel Miller is actively campaigning for Bush. How many democratic senators and congressmen are actively campaigning for Kerry? By your logic, Bush is a better diplomat.

Is it the goal of a diplomat to win a global popularity contest? I hope not. Reagan was pretty-well despised by the world too (esp. "Old Europe")but his strategy and diplomacy ended the cold war. But, then again, ending the cold war was bad thing, now wasn't it?

By the way, you totally ignored the fact that Kerry claims he'll get help of allies in Iraq when they categorically have said they won't help. Please address this before telling me a few more times that all sentient beings on thep lanet hate GWB again.

Palestinian Jew said:

I have serious doubts that thats ever going to happen. I think Europe is going to stay fractured.

Forum List

Back