Kerry 54%, Bush 43%, WTF?

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Edwards 53%, Bush 43%, again, WTF? Even Clinton didn't score so poorly in polls of '96 during the ramp up. Something is wrong with the Bush administration or the polls are out of whack. These are Gallup poll results and everyone knows that Gallup will shade as best as they can towards the Republican faux rainbow. Ain't it amazin'?

For the last two mounths the country has been force feed the Dem's anti-bush message. The Republican shave has no free press, and the fact that the lastest press for bush hasn't been the best some moderates have shifted. However as soon as the republican campaign machine starts rolloing the numbers will switch. The fact that Kerry has had no real questions or opposition(media wise)to his campaign also helps his numbers. However if the man is stupid enough he will debate Edwards one on one and the man's numbers will slip father. He is not bulletproof, it's just that no one has fired a shot yet.

Well, Bush couldn't even debate Tim Russert and there was no debate scheduled. We'll see how the ever compliant media sucks up to spinning the Kerry/Bush debates. BTW, Bush has been on TV and radio every day for the last 4 years. Explain that away?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Well, Bush couldn't even debate Tim Russert and there was no debate scheduled. We'll see how the ever compliant media sucks up to spinning the Kerry/Bush debates. BTW, Bush has been on TV and radio every day for the last 4 years. Explain that away?

Yes, dealing with the good and bad times of America, not campaigning against John Kerry. He has had to make many tough choices during that span. Kerry has shown that he is the master of flip flop and America wants someone in office that will stick to his guns.

Wait until the entire public finds out what a backstabbing flip flopper Kerry is!

Not to mention, your polls are worthless at this point. Check this poll out where Kerry lost 6 points to Bush in less than 24 hours!!!!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Presidential_Tracking_Poll.htm

Bush has not begun the real campaign against an indentified opponent. Just wait until he unleashes his $200M war chest. If he is smart, he'll start the attack ads on Kerry right away in order to start to define his opponent. Right now, the country just doesn't know that much about Kerry other than his anti-Bush sentiments.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Bush has not begun the real campaign against an indentified opponent. Just wait until he unleashes his $200M war chest. If he is smart, he'll start the attack ads on Kerry right away in order to start to define his opponent. Right now, the country just doesn't know that much about Kerry other than his anti-Bush sentiments.

Exactly!

He's already started a little bit. Check out this video:

http://www.georgewbush.com/news/videolauncher.aspx?ID=731

There's a reason why the republicans have been slow in slamming Kerry. If dems really knew Kerry's record, they'd realize he will ultimately be unelectable, based on his voting record on national security issues and defense spending. The lefty media is doing their cause a disservice by not getting Kerry's record out, giving him softball questions, and accepting his crapass, doublespeak answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Republican shave has no free press,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats that mean?

I meant to say the republicans have had no free press, my bad.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
The Republican shave has no free press,

whats that mean?

I meant to say the republicans have had no free press, my bad.

ok, now that I understand it I have to call it BS. The republicans have had 2 years or more of 'free press'. the more you rely on this 'liberal media' myth the more people are going to call you on it.

ok, now that I understand it I have to call it BS. The republicans have had 2 years or more of 'free press'. the more you rely on this 'liberal media' myth the more people are going to call you on it.
I'm not saying that there is a liberal media bais. Just watch the news. All you here is Kerry and Edwards stump speaches. That it. occasionally you see ablurb from the president on some issue. That's one guy vs. two. One on pollicy the other two personal attacks. negative campainging works. you say something over and over again people assume you're right. THat's also due to the fact that we have a very uneducated electorite. So to say that that's BS is in your own way turning a blind eye to what you see on TV. Every thing on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX, NBC,CBS, and who ever else is the Dem campaigne, and every time they talk about the canadite it's always a 2 sec. blurb on how bad Bush is. Watch the news for a day. How many mentions of Bush are there to mentions of Kerry and Edwards. More than double I'm guessing, and when a canidate is talked about on the news, that's free press.

I can see that point, but like others have said in this thread, that momentum will change once Bush opens that 'warchest'.

the problem I foresee is how he's going to use that for the entire republican party.

The poll is obviously skewed.. No one in their right mind (i.e. exceptions: Terry Mcalluffe (sp), most of the media, activist dems) would believe that poll for a second... I personally would love to see the same talkin' heads address this "accurate poll" after Bush wipes the floor with Kerry's head... I believe the American people know better than to switch horses in the middle of a war..
P.S. If y'all don't think that Al Queda and the other terrorists are following the election guess again.. A Kerry/Edwards presidency means it's back to businees full time for the terrorists..
The Dems have a major problem: The American people know better than to trust them in a national security argument... INTERNATIONALIZE=Cut and Run....cowards...

Of course Kerry and Edwards are getting lots of coverage. Presidential Primaries are a big story. If Bush had a primary, I'm sure the press would cover it. The major media has largely and continually given Bush free passes on every major issue. The reason Bush is down in the polls (which I think are largely useless) is because his credibility is shot. He lied about Iraq, he lied about his service record, and he lied about the economy. The American people are realizing that George W. Bush is not credible anymore.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
He lied about Iraq, he lied about his service record, and he lied about the economy.

And you can cite these specific lies?

Another one without a clue...

Of course Kerry and Edwards are getting lots of coverage. Presidential Primaries are a big story. If Bush had a primary, I'm sure the press would cover it. The major media has largely and continually given Bush free passes on every major issue. The reason Bush is down in the polls (which I think are largely useless) is because his credibility is shot. He lied about Iraq, he lied about his service record, and he lied about the economy. The American people are realizing that George W. Bush is not credible anymore
Mabey you haven't benn paying attention. Like I said the media is throwning a biais towards the dems. That is why the polls are so scewed. When has the media given bush a free pass? name one time, becaue every time the media mentions bush's name these days it's usually follwed by an attack on the man. What do you mean his credabillity is shot. The man is only a liar in the left's eye. Most sane thinking americans have tossed this up to a inteligense mistake. That's it a mistake. Not a blatent lie to descive the rest of the world in america's colonial quest. man get real!! His service record, O.K finally let's put this issue to rest because I'm sick of defending it.
I am a member if the National Gaurd, If you go AWOL for more than 30 days you are considered a desserter. Which means you eill be court marsheled and in time of war could be executed. Now, Bush recived an honerable discharge. The army does not give an honerable discharge to deserters. 2nd quick point, the guard allows a ING, which basically means that for 1 year a member of the guard can leave his drill duty for one year for personal reasons, or he can leave for three years for religious reasons. Now these reasons do not constitute AWOL. They are excusable absences. The man did not abondon his duty. Get over it, how many times do you need to hear this. Watch the news, a lot of guys have come foward saying they saw bush. He was there.
Lastly the economy? come on man where have you been the last 4 years? livving in a hole. The rescion started in oct-nov of 2000. guess who was in office at the time? Not bush, I'll give you a clue. The man was offerd Bin Laden on a silver platter and said "No."
The economy was slipping befor Bush got into office. After 9-11 the econmy really tanked. How is 9-11 Bush's fault? Then the whole Enron thing happened, lessing america's confidence in the economy. i.e the market went down. How is this Bush's fault? The economy over the past year and a half has seen substatial growth. We are out of the recsion, and still you people blam Bush. He has done more to get this country rolling than any president since Regan. So why don't you quit blamming Bush for the troubles of america and accept that fact that the man is trying to fix it. Instead of some Dems i know who just like to play the blame game....Mabey you acludem?

Bush in '04

P.S
excusse the speeling I am drunk right now and am finding it hard to type. I'm sorry my bad. Any questions or comments i will be glad to address in the morning more throughly.:alco:

Forum List

Back