Kerry 4 President in 2016

Do people really want to see John Kerry lose again? I suppose it would be nice to see.

A new man to the national scene, a biracial black/white man, with an Islamic sounding name, beat the GOP twice....

after Bush....the GOP lost all credibility

Tell me again how many people are on Welfare, Food Stamps, and multi-year unemployment benefits? With numbers like that, how could he lose?

I've said it before and I say it again!

Everybody loves Santa Claus! :rolleyes:

I doubt that Kerry will run again. And personally, I don't care to see him run again. I'd like to see some quality candidates put forward.

We had a quality candidate run. He lost the election. Unfortunately, we need to be quality people before we can get quality leadership

It makes sense...we'll see how the next three years turn out

:cool:

They guy who could not beat Bush after 4 Years of Bush? LOL you may think it's a wonderful idea, but I am betting those in charge of the Dem Party would not agree. He had his shot.

Swiftboaters and Kerry responded too late....lost by a little over 100,000 votes in Pennsylvania

and the GOP after 8 years of Booooosh, lost whatever credibility it had and even now the GOP's conservative credentials are nonexistent

:thewave:

Kerry is a great leader...look at how he was respected in the Senate hearings.

Whooo hooo!

Kerry does not seem to be man of substance, perhaps my view of him will change should he be the Secretary of State and I see more of him.

Kerry does not seem to be man of substance, perhaps my view of him will change should he be the Secretary of State and I see more of him.

I tend to agree ....but it's a typical selection of Obama.

He likes to surround himself with bleeding hearts! :razz:

Forum List

Back