Kerry 4 President in 2016

Do people really want to see John Kerry lose again? I suppose it would be nice to see.

omg..... what a circus America has become! :(

A deserter and a traitor for President! :clap2:

Do people really want to see John Kerry lose again? I suppose it would be nice to see.

A new man to the national scene, a biracial black/white man, with an Islamic sounding name, beat the GOP twice....

after Bush....the GOP lost all credibility

Tell me again how many people are on Welfare, Food Stamps, and multi-year unemployment benefits? With numbers like that, how could he lose?

Still cant find a competent leader on the Democrat side?

How quickly the Dems throw Hillary under the Bus... Joe Lieberman is a prime example of that.

Hilary thrown under the bus? Stop projecting...poor Republicans and Conservatives...their bus got stuck while rolling NJ Governor Chris Fatboy Crispycream under that bus

Hillary has said she is through with elected office.

poor Joe, the DNC leadership stuck by him during the primary, but the people spoke and then he went bonkers.

Dante supported Lieberman right up to the end. Figure that, liberals sticking together

now run along and get yer facts together before you post outside of the sniper flame zone again

:rofl:

Still cant find a competent leader on the Democrat side?

Republican leadership publicly stated they would spend 4 years with number one agnda item being working to defeat Obama....how did that work out for you?

:thewave:

The Republican leadership, as usual, failed. That doesn't make Democrat leadership any more competent. The people make bad decisions sometimes.

Another classic Dante 'setup' thread.

Glad I didn't bite.
For those who did, short of neg-rep, please learn from it........

I doubt that Kerry will run again. And personally, I don't care to see him run again. I'd like to see some quality candidates put forward.

Forum List

Back