Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion

Ah, in other words, Nazi comparisons are reprehensible except when they suit your agenda.

Okay, duly noted.

In other words millions of babies dying is less important than YOUR agenda.

Duly noted as well.

So, by your logic, calling George Bush Hitler WOULD be acceptable, because he invaded Iraq and babies were killed.

If you can prove Bush saying that was the direct consequence he wanted from his actions.

I can from liberals!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU[/ame]

That's what partial birth abortion was about.

It is also what Barack Obama backed in that very state of Illinois:

I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.

Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting "present" and "no" on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.

Obama's 10 reasons for supporting infanticide

Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose

Jill Stanek - Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

This bill was about those babies that survived abortion, not be left to die. Obama was against this bill.

What this abortion doctor did was no different than what is done in a partial birth abortion (WHICH LIBERALS FOUGHT TO KEEP LEGAL) and letting babies die if they survive abortion.

And then you tell me liberals didn't look the other way on this?

All the evidence is on my side guys.

All you guys can do is become hysterical and call me names.

It's pretty obvious who loses this debate.

Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion | LifeNews.com

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

They tell us this will happen if we DON'T HAVE Roe v. Wade.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

A forced abortion? You think this is the only one?

I can't wait for the spin from liberals for this one.

My guess is, they will simply keep quiet and pretend this never happened.

Liberals have no shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was already a law on the books that protected infants born alive, in fact it is still in force...and that Stanek woman should be charged with murder. I'm surprised she hasn't been.

TPS...do you realize that by implying that liberals support what this guy did is similar to someone saying that conservatives support a gunman who uses his guns to kill a bunch of people?

On second thought...I'm sure you DON'T realize that.

Actually, I think it's that she doesn't care. The rules of debate are different for her just because....er....they are.

Get this!

The "Rules" are liberals don't lose. How dare I, present evidence liberals can't refute.

I'm just not "obeying" the "rules!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are our worst nightmare, TPS!!! :eek:

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

Liberals have no shame.

Kermit Gosnell performed many abortions perfectly, as does every other Abortionist and the Clinic Personal that support them. Of the thousands of perfect abortions we are told its a small percentage that suffer "complications" as in any other "medical procedure".

Yet complications are simply the woman's body reacting to a procedure that is not natural, an artificial intrusion performed for convience.

This case is just one of thousands, and now this doctor is portrayed as a nut thus we should not demand a full, detailed, study of the Abortion industry.

I found this bit in a description of a training course for people who work in an Abortion Clinic. I think its more than a bit scarry that people must be taught to be non-judgemental, what does that mean and what are the implications, this is stating that a very specific type of person is being guidance, a person outside the normal medical profession, young girls specifically without their parents knowledge, which means if "complications" arise the children will most likely hide the complications out of fear of being caught.

It seems sick that this is the policy or the ideology of Liberalism.

We have passed a law and authorized anyone seeking a job in abortion clinic to literally hold the life of a child that is pregnant in this persons hands.

the nature of this service means it deals with a greater proportion of the young, disadvantaged and socially excluded than general gynaecology

I see how these not so rare "complications" result in so many horror stories, it starts by hiding the truth, a simple medical procedure nobody needs to know about, the right to privacy, a woman's right to choice, and that is the begining of the snowball rolled down the mountain. Young girls who are not mature enough to choose a boyfreind and are socially excluded, meaning they will have nobody to turn to when a rare complication arises let alone being yound and disadvantaged the young girls have no way of knowing that what they are expereincing is normal or a complication.

This is all the result of the endless "Pro-Choice" voice that drowns out all the real stories of real medical problems that result in death and gross injury to the many disadvanted and socially excluded in our society.

http://www.gmc-uk.org/ATSM_Abortion_Care_01.pdf_30452805.pdf

Although the care required by the majority of women accessing such services is
straightforward, the nature of this service means it deals with a greater proportion of the young, disadvantaged and socially excluded than general gynaecology, requiring clinicians who take a non-judgemental and holistic approach to women’s health care.

Read it all here!

Liberals have no shame.

One question (that I predict TPS will either not answer or filibuster)

How would not having Roe v. Wade in place prevented this?

Once again, you are WRONG carbiner, I CAN answer this.

And the answer is, it probably wouldn't have prevented this, because the ONLY WAY to prevent these things from happening, is NOT to have liberals who support things like THIS:

Okay so you've refuted yourself. You're making progress.

Forum List

Back