Kenyan Birth Certificate 2

She hates having a black presidnet sooo much she will accept any lies that let her believe he is not reaaly president.

Seems theres a few people out there like this.

The link with the bc posted in it is just awful. Anyone here know what the measurement of weight of Kenya was at the time? Also, take note all writing is in capital letters only the weight and height are in lower case. hmmm

The link with the bc posted in it is just awful. Anyone here know what the measurement of weight of Kenya was at the time? Also, take note all writing is in capital letters only the weight and height are in lower case. hmmm

I am explaining only bold letter part.

Per the (SI) international system of measurements, kilogram (kg) is base unit of mass, and meter (m) is base unit of lenght.

Ame®icano;1512590 said:

Per the (SI) international system of measurements, kilogram (kg) is base unit of mass, and meter (m) is base unit of lenght.
OK length is the correct word. I gather the system is the metric system.

Ame®icano;1512590 said:

Sorry, didn't know that typos are not allowed.

Ame®icano;1512927 said:
Ame®icano;1512590 said:

I think they were referring to the use of "length" rather than "height", not how you spelled it.

Ame®icano;1512927 said:

I think they were referring to the use of "length" rather than "height", not how you spelled it.
Oh my goodness. I had not noticed the word being misspelled. I used the word height and it should have been length. Length is how we are recorded on birth certificates.

Thank you so much Emma.

Ame®icano;1512927 said:

Oh my goodness. I had not noticed the word being misspelled. I used the word height and it should have been length. Length is how we are recorded on birth certificates.

Thank you so much Emma.

Also, the date is superscripted. If there was any take-home point from "Rathergate", it's that typewriters of the period lacked that function.

Ame®icano;1514351 said:
Ame®icano;1512927 said:

I know what I said.

And you're saying that meter (m) is base unit of height?

:cuckoo:
Um. No.

Go back and read the posts... he said 'weight and height', then corrected it to 'length'.

Ame®icano;1514351 said:

I know what I said.

And you're saying that meter (m) is base unit of height?

:cuckoo:
Um. No.

Go back and read the posts... he said 'weight and height', then corrected it to 'length'.

It doesn't matter, my answer is still lower case.

Forum List

Back