Kentucky could have 2 marriage licenses

I thought you were for small government and letting people live their lives the way they feel like.
That shouldnt include risky behavior that could affect large segments of the public.

Or do you approve of TB patients running around among society with no restrictions as well?

Why do I have to have my time wasted by useless threads?

I'm glad I'm not a Kentucky tax payer. What an awful use of tax payer money. Paying for redundant government.

I thought you were for small government and letting people live their lives the way they feel like.
You silly...of course they're not.
Do you ever answer for YOURSELF?
Tissue? Or would you prefer a con-federate flag crying towel?
No, obviously you do not answer for yourself.

Of late following your posts has turned into a complete waste of time.

Welcome to my ignore list, dear.

Kim Davis is/was a fuckin traitor. So are the people that support her traitorous actions.

That shouldnt include risky behavior that could affect large segments of the public.

Or do you approve of TB patients running around among society with no restrictions as well?

Do you not think heterosexuals engage in risky behavior of some sorts? It isn't about approving, it is about what is legal. Smoking is risky behavior, obesity is risky behavior, drinking is risky behavior and ALL those are legal.

Oh I can hear the mentally ill homosexual crowd whining now! Whining because there is 2,whining because there is no longer a clerk name it so they can harass someone about it. What makes no sense to is ANY couple can use EITHER form so exactly WHAT does this solve?

Why does Kentucky insist on getting its ass kicked?

Do you not think heterosexuals engage in risky behavior of some sorts? It isn't about approving, it is about what is legal. Smoking is risky behavior, obesity is risky behavior, drinking is risky behavior and ALL those are legal.

Risky behavior that primarily affects only the person imbibing in them is not for the government to limit, IMO.

But risky behavior that can impact nearly everyone, like carrying a fatal virus, is unacceptable risky behavior that the government is DUTY BOUND to limit as much as possible. Were it not for the political power of the Ghey Mafia, we would have had this disease quarantined and under control decades ago.

Kim Davis is not asked to sign any documents indicating her personal approval of smoking or obesity.

Hasn't the form been changed to remove the necessity of a clerk's signature?

Risky behavior that primarily affects only the person imbibing in them is not for the government to limit, IMO.

But risky behavior that can impact nearly everyone, like carrying a fatal virus, is unacceptable risky behavior that the government is DUTY BOUND to limit as much as possible. Were it not for the political power of the Ghey Mafia, we would have had this disease quarantined and under control decades ago.

Heterosexuals transmit AIDS as well. That doesn't mean we stop heterosexuals from getting married. Heterosexuals also engage in anal sex and other risky behaviors as well.
I think too many people run with the gay men stereotypes and that is also wrong. I know a gay couple and both are careful sexually and use condoms (have to go by what they say I wasn't there watching lol).

The majority of gay people out there do not engage in risky behavior.

Oh I can hear the mentally ill homosexual crowd whining now! Whining because there is 2,whining because there is no longer a clerk name it so they can harass someone about it. What makes no sense to is ANY couple can use EITHER form so exactly WHAT does this solve?
One will do just fine, thank you. That is known as Equality before the Law.

Kim Davis is not asked to sign any documents indicating her personal approval of smoking or obesity.

Hasn't the form been changed to remove the necessity of a clerk's signature?

Signing a form does not mean you approve of it, that's your job (at least in the case of Kim Davis). And I don't have any problem with them changing the form but Kim Davis was ordering ALL her people not to sign it which was wrong.

Forum List

Back