Kentucky: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God?

And most people who voted for it are Pubs. Hardly a typical Dem except for his interest in the homeless.

Isn't this about putting the Ten Commandments in a Homeland Security office? A bit of a canard...LOL

I believe Republicans are capable of such odious behavior. I just don't believe they will get very far with it. Not anymore. Americans are wising up.

The sponsor of the law is a DEMOCRAT dumb ass.
I grew up in the South, as a Democrat. That was before the Civil Rights Act. I have a cousin who lives there and is still a registered Democrat, but she votes Republican.
This preacher is apparently a Conservative Democrat, too.

so he is a "Blue Dog".....that means to you....."he aint one of us"......he thinks different....

the sponsor of the law is a democrat dumb ass.
i grew up in the south, as a democrat. That was before the civil rights act. I have a cousin who lives there and is still a registered democrat, but she votes republican.
This preacher is apparently a conservative democrat, too.

so he is a "blue dog".....that means to you....."he aint one of us"......he thinks different....

dino?

I believe Republicans are capable of such odious behavior. I just don't believe they will get very far with it. Not anymore. Americans are wising up.

The sponsor of the law is a DEMOCRAT dumb ass.
I grew up in the South, as a Democrat. That was before the Civil Rights Act. I have a cousin who lives there and is still a registered Democrat, but she votes Republican.
This preacher is apparently a Conservative Democrat, too.
Ahem.

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...&capcode=3tv76&submit=Submit+your+Donor+Query

Thomas Riner - Political Positions - - Project Vote Smart

He's a pretty mainstream Democrat, looks like.

Did anyone else notice it was simply referred to as a homeland security law in the article? It might just be me but don't laws usually have more specific titles or designations than just a law?

Forum List

Back