Kennedy's exit from Congress leaves a family void

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Kennedy's exit from Congress leaves a family void - Politics - Capitol Hill - msnbc.com
By ANDREW MIGA
The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — The Kennedys have held congressional seats, the presidency and the public's imagination for more than 60 years. That era ends when Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island vacates his U.S. House seat next month, leaving a city council post in California as Camelot's sole remaining political holding.

The son of the late Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy said he has no qualms about walking away from politics. His departure marks the first time in 63 years there won't be a Kennedy serving in elected office in Washington.

See, told you there was a God. :laugh2::2up::laugh2:

AAB-4672.jpg

happy-days-are-here.jpg

Lets not forget the Schwarzenegger side of the family, the Governator's Liberal spending is billions yet to be paid for, yet to be disclosed, good thing the Terminator only married into the family.

Lets not forget the Schwarzenegger side of the family, the Governator's Liberal spending is billions yet to be paid for, yet to be disclosed, good thing the Terminator only married into the family.

All that swagger died quickly. He thought he would come in, save the state and people would cheerfully do what needed to be done.

then he met california liberals. They would rather the state crash than get anything done to save it while a little r was gov.

Just don't let one run for office up here in my state, Massachussetts.

Hell we will elect and re-elect murderers as long as there is a Kennedy and a (D) on the ballot (points at teddy)

ted-kennedy-bw-boozing.jpg

ted_kennedys_car_at_chappaquiddick.jpg

103.jpg

Last edited:
YAY!!!

Useless and overrated, all of them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Of course that is bullshit and disrespectful to a few of the politicans who were worth something to Americans. I won't ask what you think about the Bush family, it wouldn't be fit to be read here in comparison.

Hell we will elect and re-elect murderers as long as there is a Kennedy and a (D) on the ballot (points at teddy)

That explains your vote for Bush.

ted-kennedy-bw-boozing.jpg

ted_kennedys_car_at_chappaquiddick.jpg

103.jpg

That explains your vote for Bush.

My state never voted to re-elect bush or to elect him the first time.

If you are referring to me personally then, again, you failed to be accurate.

YAY!!!

Useless and overrated, all of them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Of course that is bullshit and disrespectful to a few of the politicans who were worth something to Americans. I won't ask what you think about the Bush family, it wouldn't be fit to be read here in comparison.

They made thier money off breaking the law and selling poison to anyone that would buy.
Most were drunks, all were womanizers, one, at least one, was a warmonger, and one or two were murderers.

Yeah, lets look up to these people.

Thee Kennedys were void long before the Ted left Congress.

I agree.

Their day came and went long ago with John and Robert.

Don't think any of the younger Kenendy members are even interested in politics.

No great loss in my book.

Thee Kennedys were void long before the Ted left Congress.

I agree.

Their day came and went long ago with John and Robert.

Don't think any of the younger Kenendy members are even interested in politics.

No great loss in my book.

Who was that one girl that tried to run on the name brand? When people talked to her, in depth they found out she didn't know jack, but she almost made it on name alone.

Family political dynasties come and go.

America will survive, or it might not, but the presence or lack of these hyperpolitical families won't make much difference

Forum List

Back