Kennedy

Sorry you didn't understand my post. Oh, well.

Enjoy your turkey.
Sorry you don't like your errors brought out.

So, when you actually know what you are talking about and can articulate some sort of point without contradicting yourself and making no sense, I look forward to reading it.

There does seem a lack of basic intellect by those who cannot tell the difference between 'comment' and 'news'.

:lol: Exactly my point. FOX viewers think their talking heads are journalists.

I'm surprised you didn't understand.

Oh, well.

So, when you actually know what you are talking about and can articulate some sort of point without contradicting yourself and making no sense, I look forward to reading it.

There does seem a lack of basic intellect by those who cannot tell the difference between 'comment' and 'news'.

Oh, well.

You know what Fox viewers think? Have a link to the evidence?

Most of FNC's talking heads, to my understanding, are qualified journalists. Whether they are presenting as journalists or commentators is the point. Which I guess you didn't understand.

Oh well.

"Defense"?

It was not a leap in logic, it was a leap from logic into sheer fucking fantasy. I can understand why you're desperately trying to hide that fact... but it remains a fact. Your accusation was nothing more than hyperbolic bullshit.

You're not real good at this. Let's review. I pointed out that FOX is owned by both an Aussie national and Saudi national. The response was a snide suggestion I put "saudi (not aussie)" crude in my tank. I don't own a car..by the way..

And it was a defense of the Saudis, who, with me being from NYC and American, I naturally have a beef with.

Hence..the "Logical leap".

I know explaining things to you in such a manner..is a waste of keystrokes..but what the heck.

I try. :eusa_whistle:

Unless you walk everywhere, then these evil "saudis" own your ass. Your 'logical leap' remains a leap from fact into the world of fiction.

You try. You fail. Such is life.

Your lack of knowledge about public transit NYC is duly noted. :clap2: Stop trying to act like you won a debate where its painfully, for you, clear that you didn't. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, well.
So, now you say you know the difference?

:lol:

This is a perfect example of obama's stupidity and the idiocy of his minions in claiming that he's just the yummiest, most scrumptious, and bestest president ever.

When history writes they could well have a different opinion.

In his day, JFK was an iconic figure, highly popular. Jackie was the role model on every magazine cover. She singlehandedly brought back the pill-box hat.

Historically, JFK was a drug addict, a womanizer who brought the country to the brink of nuclear war through the force of sheer ineptitude.

Jackie was a whining spoiled brat of a woman whose main claim to fame is that she didn't make her husband's many infidelities public. She made shopping an olympic sport. The real Jackie that was revealed after she became Jackie O, bore no resemblance to the First Lady so admired.

Forum List

Back