Kennedy rips Santorum 3 years later

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Jul 14, 2005.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    The attacks never end....these libs are really reaching....Ted Kennedy must've finally woken from a 3-year stupor :alco: after reading something back in 2002 ....then got mad at Rick Santorum for being "insensitive" because Rick blamed Bostonian liberals for promoting sick lifestyles.

Last I heard, Santorum refuses to apologize and stands by what he said. Good for him.

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    "What a irreshponshible, insheshive thing to shay. Hic. Why dint shomebody WAKE me?"

Laughs uproariously, then vomits.

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    What was wrong about what he said though? Nothing. Kennedy is just shocked that someone said it. Catholic Priests are part of the culture of the land they are in. It's a fact. and when the culture is sick it affects everyone.

But I am not sure Kennedy is sober yet, or atleast whether he has any cognitive skills when he is sober anyway. Santurom didn't say the people of Boston were the problem. He said that cultural and political liberalism is the problem and it's effected the people in Boston. According to Santurom the people of Boston are the victims. They are the victims of liberals like Kennedy and Kerry.

So in reality it's stuck up self righteous politicians like Kenney who are without morals and corrupt to the core that are corrupting the people. And I dont know anyone who could repeatedly get elected Senator after killing a woman and not be corrupt.

4. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    If cases from 40 years ago can be re-opened today due to new evidence or the fact that somebody (or some organization) feels that the trial wasn't fair, why can't Mary Jo Kopechne's family demand that her accident investigation be re-opened?

I would love to see that happen.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Good, truthful post, Avatar. Kennedy is just stirring things up to get himself some news coverage. He thought picking on a "right-wing, religious nut" would do the trick. How that GREAT SENATOR FROM MASSACHUSETTS yearns to be in the spotlight!

6. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    Who's he to talk?
    He KILLED someone and didn't even do time, and as far as I have read, didn't even apologize to the woman's family.

7. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    And waited three years for his moment.

8. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    he was "fashionably late" in relaying to authorities that Mary Jo Kopechne was in his car drowning to death. That old drunk doesn't know what day of the week it is..

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

living on borrowed time...he will meet his maker soon....he has lied to his electorate for some time now...but can he lie to the maker...I think not! :cuckoo:

10. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    No, he's had several "stunning" moments--to say the least--since Bush became president. Whenever Teddy has something to say, he never has to wait three years to get attention from the MSM. It's immediate, as if it what he has to say is "gospel", and people are waiting with baited breath to hear it.