Kennedy Leads Nixon

There ya go!

It's that what you'll be saying on November 5th, 2008?

Christ, you libs better hope so. If Obama loses this election, the meltdown from the left will be freakin NUCLEAR ! .......

Last edited:
Perhaps this is what people mean when they say Obama reminds them of JFK since it is historical fact that it was the Chicago political machine that stole the election for JFK. And don't get me wrong here, I am a JFK fan, but facts are facts.

Perhaps this is what people mean when they say Obama reminds them of JFK since it is historical fact that it was the Chicago political machine that stole the election for JFK. And don't get me wrong here, I am a JFK fan, but facts are facts.

Gotcha.

So JFK reminds you of Obama, and you like JFK.

So I take it you'll be voting for Obama, who is JFK like!

COOL! :cool:

Since Papernewsboy seems to want to revisit all the past elections of the past 100 years, I thought I'd save him the time and post this one.
KENNEDY LEADS NIXON - TIME

You Libs get so worked up. Just hoping to create some interesting conversation. I was surprised to see that Gore was down 10 points on October 19th, 2000. I would think Obama people would want to take note and not get to cocky yet.

You Libs get so worked up. Just hoping to create some interesting conversation. I was surprised to see that Gore was down 10 points on October 19th, 2000. I would think Obama people would want to take note and not get to cocky yet.

...Not get to cocky? :lol: I thought it was a good thing to get to cocky.....

Well, since you are voting for Obama I see why you would want to talk about Al Gore, another democrat.

There ya go!

It's that what you'll be saying on November 5th, 2008?

No, because the Dems have already tried..and failed..to steal this election...just as they tried in Florida last time. It's not working for them anymore.

Forum List

Back