Kennedy Family racism exposed

A mixed race couple in 1960?

What country do you think you live in?

I live in America, and in the 1950's, a mixed race couple, Desi and Lucy, were #1 on TV. And open minded honkies like Sen. Thurmond were fathering children with black chicks.
But the racism of the Kennedy's wouldn't allow it in the WH.

Not the same
In the 1950s, black men would be lynched for dating a white woman.
Look up Emmitt Till
Emmit Till was not dating a white woman. He may have wanted to, but he wasn’t dating a white woman.

Dating?
He was tortured to death for looking at a white woman
Did you forget already? You insinuated that he was dating a white woman.
No I didn’t
I pointed out what happened to black men who even tried to socialize with a white woman

And you think JFK could have invited an interracial couple to his inauguration?

I live in America, and in the 1950's, a mixed race couple, Desi and Lucy, were #1 on TV. And open minded honkies like Sen. Thurmond were fathering children with black chicks.

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till
Emmit Till was not dating a white woman. He may have wanted to, but he wasn’t dating a white woman.

Dating?
He was tortured to death for looking at a white woman
Did you forget already? You insinuated that he was dating a white woman.
No I didn’t
I pointed out what happened to black men who even tried to socialize with a white woman

And you think JFK could have invited an interracial couple to his inauguration?
Yes you did. maybe your abilities with the written word are lacking.

When will JFK's name be removed from the airport in Queens, the homeland of Donald J Trump?

When will his name be removed from the high school in Warren Ohio?

When will his likeness be removed from the half dollar coin?

Five Revelations from New Sammy Davis Jr. Book

When will JFK's name be removed from the airport in Queens, the homeland of Donald J Trump?

Cubans were allowed back them, the US and Hollywood were very involved in Cuba, it was their partying grounds, but AA no way.

That is why Kennedy picked Johnson for his running mate, from the state of Tx, to get civil rights act enacted.

Christians would not have it, he might of been lynched, at the time RC only married RC and Protestants only married Protestants of the same race.
I wonder if we had the exact same taxes from back then for the peons what it would be like with all of the social justice. Yes, I wonder.....

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

Emmett Till didn't date anyone. He was a teenager who allegedly sexually harassed a married woman. He was killed by premature "me-too" mob.
How would that mob have treated Sammy Davis Jr and his white wife or Barack Obama and his white wife in 1960?

The alleged assailants of Emmett Till were relatives of the broad who made the allegations of sexual harassment. We don't know how they would have viewed Cuban singer Sammy Davis and his honky wife, people they did not know, at all. Its really difficult to say, I don't think they had TV in rural Mississippi in 1955.

Sammy Davis was born in NY and was black. Till was 14.

You want to make Kennedy out to be a racist like tramp, it will never happen.

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

Emmett Till didn't date anyone. He was a teenager who allegedly sexually harassed a married woman. He was killed by premature "me-too" mob.
How would that mob have treated Sammy Davis Jr and his white wife or Barack Obama and his white wife in 1960?

The alleged assailants of Emmett Till were relatives of the broad who made the allegations of sexual harassment. We don't know how they would have viewed Cuban singer Sammy Davis and his honky wife, people they did not know, at all. Its really difficult to say, I don't think they had TV in rural Mississippi in 1955.

Sammy Davis was born in NY and was black. Till was 14.

You want to make Kennedy out to be a racist like tramp, it will never happen.

Emmett Till was 14, but I've heard of cases of younger boys that this accused of sexual harassment. How old was Brett Kavanaugh when he was accused of sexually harassing and holding Rape Train parties and the liberals wanted to ruin his life for it?

I wouldn't have invited that glass-eyed jew either!

Mr. Davis was considered to be the greatest entertainer of his generation, much like Kanye is in the 21st Century.
Who?

Kanye West, married to white woman Kim Kardashian, who Trump invited to the wH?

Kanye west and Kim K. who are they, nobody.

West is a tremendous entertainer, and Ms. Kardashian makes a good living as a celebrity.

All JFK did was not invite Sammy Davis to his inauguration.

Riiiiiight. No big deal, huh? Just because JFK didn't invite Davis because of his interracial marriage, even though Davis had campaigned for him, it's still no big deal! Why? Because JFK was a Democrat. If JFK had been a Republican, we both know you would be singing a very different tune.

All JFK did was not invite Sammy Davis to his inauguration. I'm pretty sure that there were a lot of people that Trump didn't invite to his because he didn't like them.

Well, other black leaders, such as Julian Bond, viewed the Kennedys as racists and as being uninterested the plight of black Americans. Bond made that unmistakably clear, even though Kennedy confronted George Wallace and forced him to allow at least some black kids to attend a state university.

The Kennedys being racist was never a big secret in New England. Members of that family could literally get away with murder and still be supported a dumb ass Democrats in the Northeast.

In retrospect JFK's policies seem conservative compared to what we see in the democrat party today but the Kennedy dynasty was supported by and paid for by the democrat party and that's the important distinction. In spite of generations of kids who were taught that the Kennedy Camelot was real, the truth about the Kennedy dynasty is starting to emerge. Nobody in the political arena either before or after JFK could have ever gotten away with the overt sexual deviance which was apparently endemic in the Kennedy dynasty but the Kennedy's were supported and sustained by the entire media without a single exception and the media writes the history books. How embarrassing must it have been for Jackie to be present at Jack's birthday party where an apparent drunken Hollywood actress sang a sexy happy birthday among hoots and howls from the media and friends of Jack? God help us if we ever sanction a president hiring his own brother as A.G. to cover his ass but that's what the Kennedy brothers were about. Bobby was a strange blend of Catholic reserve and Kennedy sexual drive and the media ignored it. Bobby illegally tapped MLK's phone and spread slander about the civil rights movement and the media ignored it. The Kennedy brothers concockted an outrageous (illegal) plan to use the CIA to recruit an invasion army to "liberate" Cuba and then the administration abandoned the little army at the Bay of Pigs and the media ignored it. .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back