Ken Lay dead at 64

dmp said:
Hey girl - it's not me - it's THEM. It's YOU people...Wait. I know it'll happen because Liberals LIVE to tie Bush to bad people.

Nobody has to TIE bad people to Chimpy as so many of them are already orbiting him like the perpetual cloud of filth around the 'Peanuts' character 'Pigpen'. After all, like calls to like.

KarlMarx said:
Darin is merely making a prediction based on years of observation....

If you heat water to 212 degrees Fahrenheit at standard atmospheric pressure and it boils, repeat the experiment 100 times and observe the same result on each try, then it is reasonable to predict that, on the 101st trial, the water will again boil.

The libs have been running a similar experiment for the past six years.... To put it succinctly, according to libs of the past six years, everything is Bush's fault and everything evil in the world has something to do with Bush, doesn't that summarize it?

P.S. and let's not forget, boys and girls, that Ken Lay pulled his fast ones before Bush became president!!!!!

And the right wing-nuts WEREN'T doing just that when Goatboy was POTUS? Please, spare us the hypocrisy.

Dr Grump said:
Talking conspiracy theories here. Lotsa right wingers had plenty regarding deaths around Clinton...
some did, true. Whitewater, however, was being investigated by a special prosecuter. Clinton actually did lie under oath, instruct others to do likewise and obstructed justice

KarlMarx said:
some did, true. Whitewater, however, was being investigated by a special prosecuter. Clinton actually did lie under oath, instruct others to do likewise and obstructed justice

Which has what to do with conspiracy theories and people dying around a POTUS. As an aside, he did lie under oath, as for your two latter claims, were they proved in a court of law or are they speculation? Also, we all know Bush and those around him are pure as the driven snow...:rotflmao:

Dr Grump said:
Which has what to do with conspiracy theories and people dying around a POTUS. As an aside, he did lie under oath, as for your two latter claims, were they proved in a court of law or are they speculation? Also, we all know Bush and those around him are pure as the driven snow...:rotflmao:
No, those two latter claims are not speculation. Clinton ignored subpoenas to produce evidence, documents etc... that's not just obstruction, that's contempt of court. Clinton also told his secretary to swear under oath that he was never alone with you-know-who, when in fact, she knew he was, that's subornation of perjury.

For his crimes, Clinton has been disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and before the Supreme Court. That's not speculation, either, that is fact.

KarlMarx said:
No, those two latter claims are not speculation. Clinton ignored subpoenas to produce evidence, documents etc... that's not just obstruction, that's contempt of court. Clinton also told his secretary to swear under oath that he was never alone with you-know-who, when in fact, she knew he was, that's subornation of perjury.

For his crimes, Clinton has been disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and before the Supreme Court. That's not speculation, either, that is fact.

And did he get found guilty of the former two?

KarlMarx said:
some did, true. Whitewater, however, was being investigated by a special prosecuter.

And Ken Starr found nothing when he investigated whitewater, hence it being mentioned once in his final report as opposed to a blue dress which was, I believe, mentioned about 1,000 times.

Dr Grump said:
And did he get found guilty of the former two?
Hey guy... he was impeached, he had a trial

You accuse Bush of crimes and convict him without the benefit of a trial....

BTW... OJ Simpson wasn't found guilty, either........

KarlMarx said:

At which he was found not guilty.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Poor Bush.

And the things of which Bush has been accused are pretty apparent. He's admitted doing them. He just doesn't care b/c his boys in Congress have his back because of their own self-interest. They're deserting him like rats on a sinking ship, though.

And? Near as I remember, the prosecution put on a garbage case because Marcia Clark was more worried about having her hair and make-up done for the camera than she was in prosecuting. Ken Starr tried his damndest and got nuffin. ;)

jillian said:
At which he was found not guilty.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Poor Bush.

And the things of which Bush has been accused are pretty apparent. He's admitted doing them. He just doesn't care b/c his boys in Congress have his back because of their own self-interest. They're deserting him like rats on a sinking ship, though.

And? Near as I remember, the prosecution put on a garbage case because Marcia Clark was more worried about having her hair and make-up done for the camera than she was in prosecuting. Ken Starr tried his damndest and got nuffin. ;)

Please take your meds and seek help

You still must be suffering from PEST (Post Eection Selection Trauma)

On Jan 20, 2009, when Pres Bush leaves office - I will buy you a scratching post

KarlMarx said:

Well Bush would have to say something under oath for any of that to happen... but I doubt he ever will. Thats one lesson the republicans learned from old Slick Willy.

Anywho... Ken Lay, yada yada yada, asshole.

Redhots said:
Well Bush would have to say something under oath for any of that to happen... but I doubt he ever will. Thats one lesson the republicans learned from old Slick Willy.

Anywho... Ken Lay, yada yada yada, asshole.

Wouldnt really matter. The left has yet to provide any lie from President Bush. Course I doubt I ever will. When President Bush was electing and Al Gore tried to steal the election i saw hundreds of Democrats yelling how all the great things President Clinton did are going to be thrown away under President Bush. It's six years later and Im still waiting for one of them to explain what exactly President Clinton did that was so darn great.

It amazes me how many people think just by repeating something multiple times it somehow becomes true.

Forum List

Back