kellyanne

• Banned
where are the michelle (robinson) obama women about this ? hillary ? ahhh. bill ? monica ?

where are the michelle (robinson) obama women about this ? hillary ? ahhh. bill ? monica ?
The masses must be kept sniveling at each other so the societal economic wealth redistribution to the aristocracy can continue unabated underneath the chaos and spectacle.

This thread is a good example of Kelleyann’s “alternate facts”

Democrats should really stop pissing off conservative woman.. that’s mama bear

3600-athletic_gray-z1-t-bonfires-give-me-wood.png

And so does Kellyanne when she bitch slaps liberal commentators...

Greatest comeback I ever saw to the sneaky democrat assault on America and women and family values. I bet there are hundreds of left wing restaurants just itching to kick her out.

Kellyanne needs to go. Not because of what she says, but what her husband says. I don't trust that woman. I don't know how anyone in the WH could trust her.

She’s an amazing American woman!
She is a professional liar just like Sarah Hucksterbee Slanders and americans know even if you foreigners don't. Some americans are just ok with vacuous duplicity and corruption if it is housed on "their side".

Kellyanne needs to go. Not because of what she says, but what her husband says. I don't trust that woman. I don't know how anyone in the WH could trust her.
Well that's easy, no one in this administration can trust anyone else in this administration.

I still say Kellyann's husband is inoculating Trump from democrat attacks by crying wolf every day.
Everyone simply tunes out all attacks on Trump as "not news".
The MSM blares his attacks all day every day, and it doesn't affect his approval rating at all.
The 2020 race will be a lot like the 2016 race, where Trump is the only viable alternative

Forum List

Back