Kellyann Got in Trouble For Advertising Ivanka's Stuff What About This?

Tomorrow the ICE round ups begin.

No one cares about Trump's tweets about his golf courses. Call it outrage fatigue.

You guys never cared before if he broke any rules or laws, why would you care now right?

No kidding, now we're following rules and/or laws? Sure wish you loons would make up your mind.

What a ridiculous post. By your logic we should just elect the biggest scum bag there is whether they follow the law or not.

Only an idiot would think the President shouldn't have to follow the rules and laws of the country.

The President should be held to a HIGHER standard than anyone else.

"Pretty sure"? Trump had to take a cut in pay to become President. Maybe you have him confused with Hillary's husband who pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history at the time while he was on the FBI's top ten for a chump change donation to his pathetic library.

YOU owe me a nickel. :deal:

No one cares about Trump's tweets about his golf courses. Call it outrage fatigue.

You guys never cared before if he broke any rules or laws, why would you care now right?

No kidding, now we're following rules and/or laws? Sure wish you loons would make up your mind.

What a ridiculous post. By your logic we should just elect the biggest scum bag there is whether they follow the law or not.

Only an idiot would think the President shouldn't have to follow the rules and laws of the country.

Yep, sure don't see anything about the president in my post. Nevertheless, what laws are the President breaking? Dumbass.

Yep, sure don't see anything about the president in my post. Nevertheless, what laws are the President breaking? Dumbass.

Thanks for admitting to posting in the thread without reading the link dumbass.

Pretty sure the President advertising his own golf courses on his official twitter account is against the rule of doing so. Not sure if this is the emoluments clause or just an ethics violation. I bet this is the middle finger in the face after the emoluments clause case was dismissed this past week. If he was supposed to divest his companies to his sons, he sure as hell still shouldn't be doing advertisements for them using his office platform to do so.

Amid hurricane emergency, Trump fired off dozens of tweets promoting his golf course, skewering Andrew McCabe, and criticizing journalists

The Trump Organization on Twitter

A Twitter account is now a government asset?

Pretty sure the President advertising his own golf courses on his official twitter account is against the rule of doing so. Not sure if this is the emoluments clause or just an ethics violation. I bet this is the middle finger in the face after the emoluments clause case was dismissed this past week. If he was supposed to divest his companies to his sons, he sure as hell still shouldn't be doing advertisements for them using his office platform to do so.

Amid hurricane emergency, Trump fired off dozens of tweets promoting his golf course, skewering Andrew McCabe, and criticizing journalists

Yes, glad to see you don't keep up with politics as much as you purport to.

So all that talk about Twitter being able to ban whoever they want because they are a private company is false. They are government now, so now they have no right to censor anyone.

So all that talk about Twitter being able to ban whoever they want because they are a private company is false. They are government now, so now they have no right to censor anyone.

Totally not the topic and it was the courts that said he can not ban people. Twitter had absolutely nothing to do with this. In fact many people have reported his account for harassment for when he calls people names. A normal Twitter user would be warned, get temporary suspensions, or banned. If you read links and kept up with the news this would be an easy discussion.

Totally not the topic and it was the courts that said he can not ban people. Twitter had absolutely nothing to do with this. In fact many people have reported his account for harassment for when he calls people names. A normal Twitter user would be warned, get temporary suspensions, or banned. If you read links and kept up with the news this would be an easy discussion.

You can’t have it both ways. You cannot claim that Twitter is some form of official means of communication like a government owned and operated system, and that the President should be held accountable as if it were. You don’t know anything about the rules and laws of government communications and email. I do, I worked for the government many years in that very field.

The President can say whatever the fuck he wants on Twitter. If he wants to promote Trump company assets, he can do so all he wants.

You cannot claim that Twitter is some form of official means of communication like a government owned and operated system, and that the President should be held accountable as if it were.
Um...yes you can...that has literally been the decision of the courts on more than one occasion, including one just this past week. Are you just kind of making stuff up?

See we’ve got illegals by the millions and liberals think the illegal atrocity of the day is bullshit like this.

You can’t have it both ways. You cannot claim that Twitter is some form of official means of communication like a government owned and operated system, and that the President should be held accountable as if it were. You don’t know anything about the rules and laws of government communications and email. I do, I worked for the government many years in that very field.

The President can say whatever the fuck he wants on Twitter. If he wants to promote Trump company assets, he can do so all he wants.

Hey dumbass as much as you would not like it to be, the President IS NOT the same as a normal Twitter user. When he announces policy changes like the military ban of trans soldiers. It was a DoJ ruling NOT Twitter.

Hey dumbass as much as you would not like it to be, the President IS NOT the same as a normal Twitter user. When he announces policy changes like the military ban of trans soldiers. It was a DoJ ruling NOT Twitter.

The military has never allowed males to pretend to be females. So the “ban” against “transgenders” has existed for hundreds of years.

I am quite sure that I don't give a fuck. I hope he makes millions.

Trump tweets from his personal account that he has had for years. Are you saying that what he did is illegal or just unethical or both? If illegal, can you cite the statute?

His account has been deemed official Presidential communications. He is not allowed to block any citizen or delete any of his Tweets. It is most definitely against the same law Kellyanne Conway broke.

C4O1Oe7UMAQ4huF.jpg

It could be argued it is also against the emoluments clause because if he weren't POTUS his twitter account wouldn't have as many followers, and since his tweets are considered Presidential communications, him plugging his own golf courses would increase the amount of money they make.

I’m not sure why this law is never enforced. Look at all those in political office that promote or play games to help them or their friends out. It’s rampant and should stop. The reason no one says anything is they’d all be in trouble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back