Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released

It's been all over the news here. Horrible. The defense is claiming that Thomas' death was not caused by the beating but was coincidental with the beating and from other causes.

It's been all over the news here. Horrible. The defense is claiming that Thomas' death was not caused by the beating but was coincidental with the beating and from other causes.

One look at his face after the beating puts that bullshit to rest.

Now they claim that the medics are responsible for his death.

Kelly Thomas: Medics, not cops, to blame for death, defense says
Kelly Thomas: Medics, not cops, to blame for death, defense says - latimes.com

Kelly Thomas hearing: Violent photos from beating death shock hearing attendees - 12160

He went from this ..

kelly_thomas.jpg

to this ..

kelly-thomas-police-beating.jpg

This isn't getting a lot of press because Kelly Thomas isn't black.

When it happens to black people .. black people make sure it gets press .. and usually, it is only black people demanding that attention to these atrocities.

The reason you see black people protesting more is because this usually happens to us.

The surprise was that Kelly was white.

The surprise to me is that the mexican officer who did this is even on trial to begin with. This IS California, after all. There isn't any wasy Manuel Ramos is going to get out of this. In his own words, this was premeditated murder.

The surprise to me is that the mexican officer who did this is even on trial to begin with. This IS California, after all. There isn't any wasy Manuel Ramos is going to get out of this. In his own words, this was premeditated murder.

That's not a surprise .. nor is it a surprise that only two officers were charged with this brutal murder. They all knew this man face had been beaten into a pulp and not one of those fucking bastards stepped in to save this man's life.

Note to self...when in Fullerton, comply fully and respectfully with an order from a police officer. Damn.

I've seen the pictures of Kelly before. I can't think of any possible justification for them beating him as badly as they did simply to subdue him. The police are getting increasingly abusive and it needs to be reined in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

One look at his face after the beating puts that bullshit to rest.

Now they claim that the medics are responsible for his death.

Kelly Thomas: Medics, not cops, to blame for death, defense says
Kelly Thomas: Medics, not cops, to blame for death, defense says - latimes.com

Kelly Thomas hearing: Violent photos from beating death shock hearing attendees - 12160

He went from this ..

kelly_thomas.jpg

to this ..

kelly-thomas-police-beating.jpg

WTF? It's shit like this that pisses me off and reduces my sympathy for pigs that get shot to zero. Notice I said pigs, not cops.. I know a few good cops and it's the pigs that tarnish the profession.

When it happens to black people .. black people make sure it gets press .. and usually, it is only black people demanding that attention to these atrocities.

The reason you see black people protesting more is because this usually happens to us.

You have a point, but fuck that, this needs to be headlined and plastered every where, it don't matter what race the vic is, it's still a human being..Damn this pisses me off....

There is almost no way the police are going to get away with this. Ramos will go down for murder 1.

You have a point, but fuck that, this needs to be headlined and plastered every where, it don't matter what race the vic is, it's still a human being..Damn this pisses me off....

I agree with you brother .. but they all should be plastered everywhere.

It has always been tremendously disappointing for me to see almost nothing but black people protesting against this same type of atrocity that has plauged our communities since we've had communities in this country.

Note to self...when in Fullerton, comply fully and respectfully with an order from a police officer. Damn.

Or else he may beat your face into a pulp and kill you.

A great testament on America.

That quite a leap there. How about 'a great testament on some cops in Fullerton'?

Because it isn't just happening in Fullerton. The disregard for citizens rights for all Americans by the police has been increasing since the fairy tale of 9/11.

The disregard for the rights of non-white people by the police has always existed.

Now, everybody is on the list.

It is indeed a testament on America.

...the fairy tale of 9/11

'Nuff said. Those colleagues and friends of mine that didn't show up to work on 9/12 didn't actually die, they just lived a happily ever after in a land far, far away...:cuckoo:

Sorry, but anything you have to say from this point forward is highly suspect.

Truely sad.

More sad is this man suffered from a mental illness. Untreated mentally ill people are often misunderstood thru our legal system and suffer.

Contact your local law enforcement agencies and find out if they are considering CIT (Crisis Intervention Training). CIT officers are trained to deal with mentally ill people and handle crisis situations way better. Get involved with NAMI. Understand that mental illnes is a biological condition.

I really feel for the family of this man. Having a child with a mental illness is heartbreaking enough - now this .....

More sad than that, is that Kelly Thomas was a fixture in this neighborhood and well known to these very police. They knew him personally and knew he was mentally illl.

Manuel Ramos thought that no one would care that a white guy was beat up by a mexican cop and he was pretty much correct. There are no crowds screaming Justice for Kelly.

...the fairy tale of 9/11

'Nuff said. Those colleagues and friends of mine that didn't show up to work on 9/12 didn't actually die, they just lived a happily ever after in a land far, far away...:cuckoo:

Sorry, but anything you have to say from this point forward is highly suspect.

Who cares?

I mean, really .. who the fuck cares?

One word for you .. SCIENCE. There is NO science that would support the fairy-tale of 9/11.

If I were looking for a culprit based on the fairy-tale, I would suspect evil wizards. They would be the only ones with the power to bend science .. which is exactly the power one would have to possess to make that bullshit even remotely possible.

In the real world there is the Law of Falling Objects .. and according to that age-od scientific LAW, whenever falling mass encounters equal or greater mass .. it ALWAYS slows down. That LAW never changes, there are no exceptions.

On 9/11, the falling mass sped up. Only a wizard could do that.

Maybe they should have arrested Harry Potter.

He's a Brit, right?

Never know what those sneaky Brits may be up to.

But you can believe whatever makes you feel warm and special. :0)

Why would I care?

Forum List

Back