Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

Why Megyn Kelly Needs to Apologize
Well Megyn, clearly we liberals have a different sense of humor than you conservatives. We find nothing funny about a white, blond Fox News anchor staring into a camera and unequivocally asserting to black children that Jesus and Santa Claus are white. The "humor" is lost on us. In fact, your comments were quite striking and absent the "jest" you cite. They were quite calculated and mean-spirited.

she can't apologize or she'll be fired. Everyone knows who their demographic is: Scared 60+ yr old white guys.

Fox News' aging audience could be a big problem

Last edited:
Why Megyn Kelly Needs to Apologize
Well Megyn, clearly we liberals have a different sense of humor than you conservatives. We find nothing funny about a white, blond Fox News anchor staring into a camera and unequivocally asserting to black children that Jesus and Santa Claus are white. The "humor" is lost on us. In fact, your comments were quite striking and absent the "jest" you cite. They were quite calculated and mean-spirited.

she can't apologize or she'll be fired. Everyone knows who their demographic is: Scared 60+ yr old white guys.

Fox News' aging audience could be a big problem

Isn't that 99% of the Republican party makeup?:lol:

sjxh4YM.png

Says the guy who goes crazy when someone doesn't agree with him. Seriously are you Bipolar or something?

I believe one should be able to believe as they please. Is it so wrong? I may disagree agree but I'll fight for their right to say it.

Too many people are quite fascist these days. :(

its different when one huge bloc of voters (rw'ers) only watch one solitary tv channel that plays right into their fear & hate.

I believe one should be able to believe as they please. Is it so wrong? I may disagree agree but I'll fight for their right to say it.

Too many people are quite fascist these days. :(

its different when one huge bloc of voters (rw'ers) only watch one solitary tv channel that plays right into their fear & hate.
Speaking of which...

Have you seen 'Anchorman 2'?

Hella funny. I haven't even seen 1 as yet, I meant to watch it last night, but fell asleep. May watch it later today. So I can see what was before the sequel.

Now I know why Bill O'Reilly was calling for Will Ferrell to come to his show these last couple of weeks. Calling him a coward, as usual, because Ferrell didn't answer his beck and call.

Everyone should go see 'Anchorman 2' :lol:

Last edited:
Famous and Infamous quotes...

JFK... ask not...
Bush SR. Read my lips
Nixon... I am not a crook
Clinton... I did not have sex with that woman....

And Obama. The lie he told all America about keeping their insurance.

Forum List

Back