Keith Richard hates Mick Jagger

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
now the truth comes out.................

Were not true soul-mates like John and Paul

Thats why I was a Beatles dude as oppossed to a Stoners.

The Stones chemistry never compared to the Fab 4s.....

It is understantable, Mick Jagger is a money grubbing fuck head with lips bigger than his heart, Keith is a real rock man, lost in the real art of it, willing to die for it.

Mick wants to sell you something, Keith wants to sing you something.

now the truth comes out.................

Were not true soul-mates like John and Paul
Were you listening to Stern yesterday? He (Stern) talked about the book coming out. Apparently Keith says Mick is hung like a hamster but how would he know?

hates? have you read any of the book? they have been friends since they were 4 yrs old but keith admits he has not set foot in mick's dressing room for 20 years....i wouldnt say it is just hate...i would say its how many years of being friends?

Keith Richards is an English guitarist, songwriter, singer, record producer and founding member of The Rolling Stones and has an estimated net worth of $220 million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/keith-richards-net-worth/

Michael Phillip Jagger, now Sir Mick Jagger (he was made a knight by Queen Elizabeth) is one of the best-known and most influential singer/songwriters of the last 50 years. He is, in fact, a Golden Globe and Emmy Award-Winning English musician, singer, songwriter and record producer with an estimated net worth of $225 million.

Mick Jagger Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

I don't believe Keith hates Mick. If they couldn't stand each other it is unlikely with their financial independance they would waste a minute doing anything they did not want to.

Just sayin.....:eusa_whistle:

Keith Richards is an English guitarist, songwriter, singer, record producer and founding member of The Rolling Stones and has an estimated net worth of $220 million.

Keith Richards Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Michael Phillip Jagger, now Sir Mick Jagger (he was made a knight by Queen Elizabeth) is one of the best-known and most influential singer/songwriters of the last 50 years. He is, in fact, a Golden Globe and Emmy Award-Winning English musician, singer, songwriter and record producer with an estimated net worth of $225 million.

I don't believe Keith hates Mick. If they couldn't stand each other it is unlikely with their financial independance they would waste a minute doing anything they did not want to.

They're satanist. They believe, like all other brainwashed assholes, that they have no choice but to continue with their games.
Like this asshole on JewToob.
Your government is made up of the same assholes.
You still wave your flags, watch their movies and buy their music.
That's part of why you're fucked.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs[/ame]

They're satanist. They believe, like all other brainwashed assholes, that they have no choice but to continue with their games.
Like this asshole on JewToob.
Your government is made up of the same assholes.
You still wave your flags, watch their movies and buy their music.
That's part of why you're fucked.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs[/ame]

Try alternating a cup of decaf with your usual java intake. :lol:

I didn't think he'd been called "Keith Richard" since he made up with his father some 30 years ago.

Love/Hate relationship. And for the record Paul and John were not always all that friendly. Especially after John married Yoko.

Love/Hate relationship. And for the record Paul and John were not always all that friendly. Especially after John married Yoko.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFeARSB4-I[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=too2T2ZGP_U"]Rare footage of Mick and Keith as school boys. Starts after 0.41. Jagger's parents even make an appearance. A must see for all Stones fans![/ame]

Last edited:

They represent the absolute epitome of success:

Doing something you would otherwise do for free and getting paid (rather well) to do it.

Keith Richards also holds the world record for the number of autopsies carried out on the living dead. So it's no surprise that he looks like an extra from Resident Evil.

Forum List

Back