Keith Olbermann with a moving special comment about gay marriage

I guess two can play this fantasy game.

Like, if a man raped you and the experiance converted you from lesbianism to only wanting men. :clap2:

Well, if I had suggested you would be turned queer, then yes, your lovely analogy would work.
Since, I didn't suggest that, I'm gonna have to ask you to go back and try again.

Did you have to ruin my morning by putting his face on the screen?

I don't take him seriously. His ratings are so low, I can't believe he is still on MSNB. He's been demoted already. I believe it is only a matter of time.

Wow, thank you for proving the point that you could quite possibly be the dumbest person on this board. First, you like Ann Coulter which is an awful start. Then, you make up this bullshit about Olbermann's ratings being low when he's consistently 1-3 and beats your boy O'Reilly ALL THE TIME. And third, well you like Ann Coulter so you just have to be a freaking moron or a heartless witch or both

First off, David, thank you, truly for posting this thread. It warmed my heart.
Secondly, I love your point about not voting on rights for other people, instead it's a matter of leaders, leading.

Years and years ago I researched, wrote and performed a persuasive speech on gays in the military.
One of the points I remember making was that when it came time to integrate the military, or to combine men and women, the powers that be didn't wait around until everyone was happy with it. Hell, not even a majority was happy with it.
People looked around and said, "this is inherently wrong, this is how it needs to be fixed, deal with it."

I can't believe there are so many people so fucking insecure about their own lives that they truly believe I can wreck the sanctity of their marriage.
Do they not realize that seems to give us queers an awful lot of power, we don't actually have?

Here's a shocker for you:

I cannot affect your marriage.

Unless I come into your home, physically remove your wife and take her with me, your marriage cannot be affected by me.

I swear to Jesus Mary and Joseph I wish I had half the power people have assigned to me.
Here's another shocker for you:
If the "sanctity of your marriage" has been affected, quit blaming me!
I didn't have a fucking thing to do with you not keeping your marriage together.

there are those that might argue that while you alone can not effect the
foundations of society.. marriage.. family.. church..but that legions of you's
working toward a gay agenda could have a profoundly negative effect on these foundations if not kept in check

Last edited:
This is the phoniest commercial for the gay agenda I have ever seen. No wonder his ratings are so low. Did you see him try to force tears, but couldn't do it? Unbelievable how many people are taken in by this fraud.

Forum List

Back