Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

This is all a charade for MESS-NBC . He was "suspended without pay"? Big fucking deal. He'll be back on Monday with an apology and possibly a ratings boost. Kabuki theater for morons......

When you're swimming in a sea of red ink for years, and your ratings continue to be in the cellar, someone's got to take the fall for it.

Maybe Keith will join Juan and company over at FNC, as a analyst. It would be a major coup for FNC to sign him.

Fox wouldn't wipe their ass on KO.
Who are you kidding? Keith guesting regularly on the Factor, and on Hannity? Maybe even on Beck? It would be ratings gold. He's needed for MOAR balance!

Ol' Keith was always pretty well received in sports viewer circles, he'd also be a good addition to their sports team. FBC should pick up this waiver, he'll be a instant money maker for them.
Hannity and Olbermann

dang has a ring to it and the fireworks would be spectacular

This is all a charade for MESS-NBC . He was "suspended without pay"? Big fucking deal. He'll be back on Monday with an apology and possibly a ratings boost. Kabuki theater for morons......

MSNBC may just be looking for ratings in a ass backward way.

I'd love to see him on Hells Kitchen. Think he can chop lettuce without cutting himself?

Wow Jeremy and the whole Girlyman/boy contingent @ USMB have hard-ons for Keith Olbermann?

Must be those Nazi dress up fantasies gone wild. :rofl:

I'm just trying to do my good deed for today and try to find bathtub boy a new career in this tough economy. :eusa_whistle:

Do I need to read the thread to guess that few of the Juan Williams' 'free speech' defenders are here defending Olbermann's 'free speech'?

lol

If he broke the terms of his contract he's an idiot and should be dealt with appropriately.

On the other hand, that he would be prohibited from donating is idiotic.

Do I need to read the thread to guess that few of the Juan Williams' 'free speech' defenders are here defending Olbermann's 'free speech'?

lol

If he broke the terms of his contract he's an idiot and should be dealt with appropriately.

On the other hand, that he would be prohibited from donating is idiotic.
i think MSNBC was wrong for doing this
but you go ahead and rant on

hahahaahahahhaahaha

Bad days to be a liberal indeed.

Lets see, we have the presidency and the senate and you have the house.

Funny how you score things
take a look at the changes in the LOCAL races, moron
remember this is a reapportionment year and the dems wont have control of the legislatures to draw dem favorable lines this time

You dont own every state now do you?

You can Tom Delay the country all you want.

It will just make you all look like even bigger assholes to the American people

Lets see, we have the presidency and the senate and you have the house.

Funny how you score things
take a look at the changes in the LOCAL races, moron
remember this is a reapportionment year and the dems wont have control of the legislatures to draw dem favorable lines this time

You dont own every state now do you?

You can Tom Delay the country all you want.

It will just make you all look like even bigger assholes to the American people
you prove you are a fucking idiot once again
the DEMS are the worst offenders in gerrymandering
in SC alone they had drawn up districts to ensure 6 dems would always be elected
that will be FIXED

Forum List

Back