Keith Olbermann Ratings Sinking

Really??

Aside from Hannity's recent interview, when has he been a guest, program host, or even prominently mentioned as he seems to be lately on CNN and GLBTNBC??

Since you seem to be such an dedicated viewer of Fakes News, a few examples and links shouldn't be too hard to dig up.

Dedicated viewer?

FUCK NO! I only watch Fixed News when I want to see what kind of shit the Greedy Old People are coming up with, as well as that train wreck known as Palin, the pitbull bitch with lipstick.

Dedicated viewer?

FUCK NO! I only watch Fixed News when I want to see what kind of shit the Greedy Old People are coming up with, as well as that train wreck known as Palin, the pitbull bitch with lipstick.

You are such a craptastic liar. You need not go any farther than your motherhsip..MSNBC (and probably don't)..they are obsessed with degrading Governor Palin.

Still.........how can you trust FIXED News? Rupert Murdoch has publicly stated that he's not concerned with facts!

And.........without facts, how the fuck can you report the news accurately?

Rupert Murdoch has never done anything fo the kind... he has simply stated that one can't trust that what are being REPORTED as FACTS, ARE INDEED, ACTUALLY FACT...

For instance, there was a report that Hussein Obama had provided a copy of his birth ceritificate... That's not a fact; to the contrary... it's a lie; Hussein Obama had his birth records sealed and provided a copy of a document which certified that he was born alive... which the last time I checked was not a point which was at contest, nor is it a function of the US Constitutional threshold which requires candidates for the Presidency to be natural born citizens of the US.

MSNBC #2 in Total Viewers and Adults 25-54,

#1 News Network Among Young Viewers, Adults 18-34, in Primetime

NEW YORK – June 2, 2009 – For the third consecutive month, MSNBC out-rated CNN in primetime among the key Adults 25-54 demographic in primetime and out-rated CNN in total viewers for the second time in three months, according to Nielsen Media Research data for the month of May. MSNBC was also the #1 cable news network among younger viewers, Adults 18-34. “Countdown with Keith Olbermann” continues to dominate CNN’s “Campbell Brown: No Bias No Bull” at 8 p.m., beating CNN for the 15th consecutive month among A25-54 and total viewers. “The Rachel Maddow Show” out-rated CNN’s “Larry King Live” for the seventh time in eight months in A25-54, while “Hardball with Chris Matthews” also out-rated CNN in total viewers and A25-54 at 7 p.m

MSNBC Beats CNN In Primetime Again

ROFL... Wow... Of course Chris runs to point out that Olberman is beating SOMEONE! Sadly... the post is irrelevant as both CNN and MSNBC are being beaten by Fox, by more than their COMBINED numbers; which is THE ISSUE.

What does that prove? Simply that a lot more people listen to Fox News than to Keith Olberman. Does that mean that Fox News is "better"? No. It simply means that more people listen to it. And, parenthetically, it should be noted that Fox News is a 24-7 operation. Olberman is not.

The majority of people in this country probably prefer country and western music to a Mozart symphony. Does that mean that country and western music is "better" than Mozart?

This propensity of the Right to utilize the "majority rules" or "might makes right" standards in matters of subjective determination, never ceases to amuse me.

Olberman goes up against O'Reilly.

O'Reilly has 2 million more viewers than Olbermann - far more than double Olberman.

Olberman's numbers have been in steady decline - and even more so Maddow's numbers.

Fox rules.

O'Reilly is big with old people.

Olbermann leads among people younger than 54.

Gradually O'Reilly's viewers will die off.

No Chris... Fox OWNS Olberman... There is NO means to escape this reality SIS...

VASTLY MORE PEOPLE WATCH FOX then watch MSNBC... PERIOD

What that means George is that MORE PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WATCH FOX NEWS, Where there is NOT NON-STOP ANTI-AMERICAN VITRIOL... where the people who present the news and commentary reflect something which favors their own views...

Which means FOX IS BETTER...

Here's what you may not understand about the Left George... IT SUCKS!

Forum List

Back