Keith Olbermann Ratings Sinking

Nor elitism......Not so much as a whiff! :rolleyes:

Not even. Very sweet, kind and funny. And smart.

Maybe a little sarcastic, but funny about it.

You have a thing for that asshole lesbian don't you? She is an imbecile, a simpleton and has an awful haircut. She should just go ahead and get a dead man's dick sewn on so she can get serious about pretending to be a man ........ truly a pathetic little Olberfuror wanna be.

Nor elitism......Not so much as a whiff! :rolleyes:

You have a thing for that asshole lesbian don't you? She is an imbecile, a simpleton and has an awful haircut. She should just go ahead and get a dead man's dick sewn on so she can get serious about pretending to be a man ........ truly a pathetic little Olberfuror wanna be.

If by "a thing" you mean I have an opinion, yes. By calling her an imbecile, you become dumber than even I had suspected. I've read a couple of your posts and I am not impressed, your responses never have much to do with the topic, always just bullshit hate mongering...

:lol:

If by "a thing" you mean I have an opinion, yes. By calling her an imbecile, you become dumber than even I had suspected. I've read a couple of your posts and I am not impressed, your responses never have much to do with the topic, always just bullshit hate mongering...

The mere fact that she is a leftist tells me she is an imbecile, how else could she follow such lousy thinking? You do realize that all of the formal education in the world can't keep you from being an idiot, don't you? Osamabama proves that hourly.

The mere fact that she is a leftist tells me she is an imbecile, how else could she follow such lousy thinking? You do realize that all of the formal education in the world can't keep you from being an idiot, don't you? Osamabama proves that hourly.

So what you're trying to say here, is that since she doesn't think like you, she's an idiot, and only those who agree with you are intelligent!

:rolleyes:

HEIL!

Yeah........the Bouncing Limbidiot has said the same thing.......if you're not with us, you're against us.

You know.......I hope the GOP implodes soon (and from the looks, maybe only 6 months out), and goes the way of the Washingtonians.

I used to like Olberman. He chose to go after O'Reilly for dubbing George Tiller correctly. He called him, Tiller the baby killer. They also imply that O'Reilly's free speech caused Roeder to do what he did to Tiller the Killer. Olberman loves fag marriage and loves baby killers. Go to Hell Oberman.

This kind of thread comes up every couple of months. Funny how he remains on the air, isn't it even though his ratings are in the tank?

MSNBC regularly replaces hosts with poor ratings. David Schuster and Tucker Carlson have both been replaced. Their anchors are replaced even more often than that.

I don't think Schuster and Tucker were replaced because of ratings. I think they were replaced because they did not spew the far left brand of vitriol that you see from Maddow and Olberman.. it's like watching a gigantic meltdown at KOS every night most people don't like that kind of hate fed on a nightly basis,, that's why Fox out ranks them 4 to 1.

It's also the reason Beck left and went to Fox. He said it got tiring getting into an elevator with a bunch of other people and all of a sudden they stop talking....i didn't think he should be there anyway, it's way better for him to be on Fox. I really enjoy his show!

Olbermann, Maddow, and Anderson Cooper have all taken considerable ratings plunges.

Maddow is down 65% in the critical 25-54 age category.

CNN's AC-360 are down an overall 50%.

Olbermann is down over 30% in the 25-54 demographic.

Meanwhile, Fox News ratings continue upward - up nearly 25% since last year, with more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined, and 9 of the top 10 daytime weedkay primetime slots. O'Reilly has nearly 2 million more viewers than Olbermann day to day. Olbermann's show is a distant 10th in overall ratings, and has continued to shed viewers year-to-year.

Anderson Cooper's ratings decline has been so significant, his contract will likely be significantly reduced, or dropped altogether.

Fox rules.

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann matriculated at Cornell University at the age of 16, a university he chose after being rejected by Harvard but being offered a full scholarship to Boston University.[22] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[22] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts.[3]

Okay here is a man that spent his entire career as a sports boradcaster and recently as a result of his political show spent most of it attacking George W. Bush for being stupid even though he could not get into the same school George W. Bush got a degree from, I see! so when you listen to Olberman consider what you listen too. For the most part much like most of these so called quasi-newsmen they get their information fed to them and just vomit it up on the air every night for the troops to go forth and spew out. He has about as much credibility doing the news as a reality TV show star.

So what you're trying to say here, is that since she doesn't think like you, she's an idiot, and only those who agree with you are intelligent!

HEIL!

Thanks EZ... it's just that sitty is an angry and disappointed person who's stuck in a job that busts his butt and he feels the need to take that out on the world.

I'd feel sorry for him if he didn't channel his disappointment into rage.

I have to disagree though on the Fox assertion though, I personally believe that most of these news media outlets as long as they are beating the drum for one side or the other doesnt make them news organizations it makes them propaganda machines. While some shows have merit from station to station, overall I just stick with C-Span more and more because all this partisan commentary is making me feel like I live in Moscow and it's 1955 and I have my copy of pravda on my lap!

You know what I find fascinating? Regan (that Repugnican icon himself), didn't start out as a Republican.

He was a Democrat. Probably only switched parties because it was politically expedient. Kinda like how some people are leaving the Republican party now.

While at Hackley, Olbermann began his broadcasting career as a play-by-play announcer for WHTR. After graduating from Hackley in 1975, Olbermann matriculated at Cornell University at the age of 16, a university he chose after being rejected by Harvard but being offered a full scholarship to Boston University.[22] At college, Olbermann served as sports director for WVBR, a student-run commercial radio station in Ithaca.[22] Olbermann graduated from Cornell in 1979 with a B.S. in communications arts.[3]

Okay here is a man that spent his entire career as a sports boradcaster and recently as a result of his political show spent most of it attacking George W. Bush for being stupid even though he could not get into the same school George W. Bush got a degree from, I see! so when you listen to Olberman consider what you listen too. For the most part much like most of these so called quasi-newsmen they get their information fed to them and just vomit it up on the air every night for the troops to go forth and spew out. He has about as much credibility doing the news as a reality TV show star.

Sports commentators are shmucks.

Except for Jim Nantz and David Feherty.

Those two are stand up guys - met them both.

Olbermann is a joke and largely disliked within the industry.

HEIL!

Thanks EZ... it's just that sitty is an angry and disappointed person who's stuck in a job that busts his butt and he feels the need to take that out on the world.

I'd feel sorry for him if he didn't channel his disappointment into rage.

Stuck in a job that busts my butt? How typical of a "liberal" asshole to criticize someone for the job they choose to do. I actually enjoy my job very much, I work with a diversity of people that makes the UN seem like a joke. I get 20 vacation passes a year that allows me to fly anywhere in the world in First Class, for free and I can take someone with me. I have 20 buddy passes a year that allows my family members and friends too fly for almost free. I can move work time around where I have 30 days off if I want it or take a few days to fly to Paris for lunch and drinks. I get paid to get a workout that you would pay for and great deals throughout the marketplace........ my new IMac and Nikon D300 were 10% off, between the two, I saved 500 dollars. I pay greatly reduced rates for rental cars and motels. Most of all, my job allows me the time and freedom to produce photography and illustrations that I want to produce rather than being forced to take every low life shit head client that walks in the door like an asshole lawyer like you has to do. Go chase an ambulance asshole, I would tell you to go suck dick but I wouldn't even wish that on that skooter sailor guy.

Maddow is a shit that constantly looks like she can't get rid of the smell of spoiled fish on her upper lip, she has nothing worth listening to and she has no skill whatsoever in the chair of the interviewer. I always feel dirty after watching her and her fellow fag Nazi Olberfuror.

I blocked MSNBC, don't have to see that left leaning BS anymore. I can't stand Olberman and that other ****, whatever her name is.

You know what I find fascinating? Regan (that Repugnican icon himself), didn't start out as a Republican.

He was a Democrat. Probably only switched parties because it was politically expedient. Kinda like how some people are leaving the Republican party now.
Actually, he switched parties because the Dems positions were increasingly at odds with his own. He said "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me".

Olbermann, Maddow, and Anderson Cooper have all taken considerable ratings plunges.

Meanwhile, Fox News ratings continue upward - up nearly 25% since last year, with more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined, and 9 of the top 10 daytime weedkay primetime slots. O'Reilly has nearly 2 million more viewers than Olbermann day to day. Olbermann's show is a distant 10th in overall ratings, and has continued to shed viewers year-to-year.

Anderson Cooper's ratings decline has been so significant, his contract will likely be significantly reduced, or dropped altogether.

Fox rules.

Fucked News...........the only place where neither the owner (Rupert Murdoch), nor many of the anchors (Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo, Hannity, et al), have stated their preference for facts.

Matter of fact, all of them have been heard at one time to say that "facts aren't important when reporting the news".

Besides.........Glenn Beck is a pompous asshole who I hope ends up in a car wreck, and is injured badly enough that he ends up working the docks, blowing longshoremen for candy bars and spare change.

Actually, he switched parties because the Dems positions were increasingly at odds with his own. He said "I didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left me".

What so many don't realize (because of a near total disinterest in even the more recent history of their nation) is that the Democrat Party of the 1940s - at least a significant number within in it, was far more conservative than the so-called moderate Democrats of today.

Kennedy was a Hawk, and a tax cutter - something of a social moderate and fiscal conservative.

JFK was far more similar to Ronald Reagan, than he was to Barack Obama...

Check it out at the 2:00 mark...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhbjDrQJJE]YouTube - Trailer for An American Carol[/ame]

Fox rules.

I am one of those Ex Anderson Cooper fans. I quit watching his show when he and all of his guests started spouting line for line the same BS as all of MSNBC's talking heads(who are drunk on the Obama koolaid). Sad that his show is so craptastic now...I used to like watching it.

Fox rules.

I am one of those Ex Anderson Cooper fans. I quit watching his show when he and all of his guests started spouting line for line the same BS as all of MSNBC's talking heads(who are drunk on the Obama koolaid). Sad that his show is so craptastic now...I used to like watching it.

He began to believe his own press - the guy is pretty dim, and began to openly show his partisan colors - which has greatly harmed CNN overall.

Forum List

Back