Keith Olbermann on the "Ground Zero Mosque"

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
I don't usually watch Keith, but I caught this on another website while looking for news stories. 12 and a half minutes, definitely Keith's best video I've seen.

msnbc.com Video Player

9 years of bait and switch fear mongering..attacking two Muslim countries ... a cowardly decision to reward Osama with safe haven and freedom.. a more cowardly decision to use him as the boogyman.

This country has been systematically transformed into a country of cowards and haters.

I don't need to be told who my enemies are. I'll still go with the punk that attacked us. You guys that think you are all about something picking on average Muslims because you don't have the balls to demand revenge and justice from the actual perpetrator make me disgusted to call you fellow Americans.

Don't like it? Blow me!

Last edited:
Those same Liberals who earned their living bashing Christians now run to the defense of Muslims in the name of "religious freedom" which they never supported in the first place. I wonder why? Oh yeah, fear. "I'd better support Muslims else they'll chop my head off".

A mosque at the site of the WTC is no different than a monument to Hitler at Auschwitz/Birkenau.

Those same Liberals who earned their living bashing Christians now run to the defense of Muslims in the name of "religious freedom" which they never supported in the first place. I wonder why? Oh yeah, fear. "I'd better support Muslims else they'll chop my head off".

A mosque at the site of the WTC is no different than a monument to Hitler at Auschwitz/Birkenau.

You are correct. America is supposed to be around 60% Christian and they ALL fear muslims. You just conveniently leave out the fundis that pee down their legs at the thought of muslims.

Chop my head off...Ha..ha.. bring em on bitches! All you religious fuckwits are my enemy.

You are correct. America is supposed to be around 60% Christian and they ALL fear muslims. You just conveniently leave out the fundis that pee down their legs at the thought of muslims.

Chop my head off...Ha..ha.. bring em on bitches! All you religious fuckwits are my enemy.
Christians don't want to chop yer head off. Muslims do. Only one religion blows itself up: Islam.

If you're a freedom loving person then only one religion is your enemy: Islam.

Do you usually get your ideas from Newt?

And it isn't at Ground Zero, you can't even see Ground Zero from the building. And how many Muslims live in that area?

If a fundamentalist group of christians blew up a building somewhere, would you protest a christian church being built near the site?

See the idiot who wants a war with one fifith of the planets inhabidents?

Damn am I sick of these idiot christians trying to whip us into a religious world war.

The same people defending a new Mosque at Ground Zero to defend their freedom of religion no matter how crude and inappropriate it may seem, shriek in horror at this

confederate_flag.jpg

Do you usually get your ideas from Newt?
And it isn't at Ground Zero, you can't even see Ground Zero from the building. And how many Muslims live in that area?
This is a typical liberal argument: Accuse your enemy of getting his ideas from someone else. I got news for ya'. EVERYONE gets they're ideas from SOMEONE ELSE! Either through books, or religion or evil internet discussion boards, your ideas coalesce through a variety of sources.

You Liberals shouldn't act so high and mighty either. You very stupidly elected an incompetent, unqualified person just because of his skin color. You've set race relations back a generation by backing him. Independents will now see the skin color of the candidate and say to themselves "I remember the last time we had a black guy in there. He fucked up everything! I'm not doing that again". But that's not what he'll say to your face because the ballot box is secret. At least until you fascists get your way (Card Check).

And don't bash Newt. As we know, having affairs and treating your wife as baggage won't disqualify you from being called a great president like Clinton. If Newt had a (D) next to his name you would be defending him as well. "It's only sex! It doesn't rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors!" you'd all scream. I know a retired Arkansas state trooper who delivered bimbos to Bubba when he was Governor. Ever read the Starr Report? Of course you haven't.

As for the Mosque just think of it as the KKK building a monument at the site of some lynchings done long ago. Yes, they CAN do it, but they SHOULDN'T.

You also need to study Islam. They build Mosques at the site of their victories, or what they perceive to be victories. You should have been studying since 9/11 but you've probably been too busy apologizing for your country and voting for people based on their skin color to do any of that.

The same people defending a new Mosque at Ground Zero to defend their freedom of religion no matter how crude and inappropriate it may seem, shriek in horror at this

confederate_flag.jpg
"We can't have anyone fly that flag, it sends the wrong message!"

"What? You wanna' build a mosque right next to the WTC bombing site? Go right ahead! That sends the RIGHT message!".

Wait, wut? :confused:

confederate_flag.jpg

Heh!

Good point, however there is no law forbidding anyone from flying the Stars-n-Bars. But I do see your logic and I agree. I don't think it's a good idea to build a mosque there, but I also don't think it's something the government should block. Perhaps local community standards should prevail and that may include some sort of local government, but certainly not any government entity bigger than that.

I don't get people who want to block a building that includes a mosque NEAR the official Ground Zero memorial site but have not said a word about the bank of Dubai having offices directly ON the Ground Zero memorial site.

Mike Judge was right, we're headed towards Idiocracy.

____

Actually well over 70% of Americans consider themselves "Christian" - 76% in the latest American religious identification survey. It should also be noted that while affiliation to an organized religion has fallen over the last decade, a fundamental belief in God has not.

Over 90% of Americans believe in God or Universal Spirit - including 1 in 5 atheists. More than half of Americans indicate praying every day.

Most Americans Believe in Higher Power, Poll Finds - washingtonpost.com

America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious - ABC News

See the idiot who wants a war with one fifith of the planets inhabidents?

Damn am I sick of these idiot christians trying to whip us into a religious world war.

We are already at war whether you want to accept it or not. Its just some of us don't want to give up (like our current President)!

Forum List

Back