Keith Olbermann: ‘Could Trump Pass A Sanity Test?’

Time for some armchair psychiatry.

Sports and political commentator Keith Olbermann used the 20 items on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist ― an actual clinical tool used to help diagnose psychopathy ― to assess Donald Trump.

The results?

Well, let’s just say the GOP presidential candidate probably won’t be bragging about his YUGE numbers on this one.

Read Olbermann’s column in Vanity Fair, or watch his analysis of the test in the clip above, which was posted online by the magazine on Thursday.

H/T Raw Story

Donald Trump Flunks Actual Sanity Test Given By Keith Olbermann

So funny! So true!

Time for some armchair psychiatry.

Sports and political commentator Keith Olbermann used the 20 items on the Hare Psychopathy Checklist ― an actual clinical tool used to help diagnose psychopathy ― to assess Donald Trump.

The results?

Well, let’s just say the GOP presidential candidate probably won’t be bragging about his YUGE numbers on this one.

Read Olbermann’s column in Vanity Fair, or watch his analysis of the test in the clip above, which was posted online by the magazine on Thursday.

H/T Raw Story

Donald Trump Flunks Actual Sanity Test Given By Keith Olbermann

So funny! So true!

Not sure you can "flunk" such a psychology test as if it's a grade, but one of the ironies here is that Keith Olbermann, who sympathizes with his subject in the article, is himself a Narcissist. The difference between them is that Olbermann freely acknowledges it. And, unlike Rump, indeed unlike most of the human race, has been known to apologize and/or stand corrected.

Nobody can compete with Rump on that point. When you can actually utter with a straight face, "I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand", you're either Lord God Supreme of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or else you're the most talented anti-humorist since Andy Kaufmann.

If it ever turns out to be the latter, I'll be the first in line to laud that talent. But you don't play games with the political system just to have a joke.

Forum List

Back