Keith is BACK!!!

What a stupid statement DH.

I am keeping informed which is one of the most important things a citizen can do.

You keep uninformed and lied to by only watching media that lies to you.

Keep reading.

That sissy bedwetter Synthia did his damnedest to pretend that post isn't there. Let's see how you do.
It merited the same attention as your whiny anecdotal climate change links.

No, you were proven wrong, and you chickened out, you pussy.

I believe you chided CG about having the integrity to apologize when she was wrong.

Sooo...you need to man up and apologize to the board for being wrong and stupid.

But you wont. Because you're a pussy.
Anecdotes are not proof.

Dumbass. :lol:

I'm sure all 3 of his viewers will be overjoyed.
Try 1,000,000 per night, as has been shown in this thread.

Does your ignorance comfort you like a warm blanket?
"Past performance does not guarantee future results." :lol:
That's true. And he does not expect anywhere near those numbers, which you would know if you bothered to read the OP before letting the diarrhea flow from your pie hole.

Here, he states it again, in the NY Times:
Mr. Olbermann, meanwhile, has persuaded some boldface names to appear on Current, where he is recreating his MSNBC show, “Countdown.” His huge challenge will be persuading viewers to come too, given that the channel is generally watched by only tens of thousands of viewers at any given time and is high on the channel lineup in most markets. He anticipates that the early viewership totals will be low; he said on a conference call with reporters on Friday, “We’re in this for the long haul.”

But the potential is there. While MSNBC is in 95 million households, Current is in 60 million.

Last edited:
Cool to see Keith back.. and pissing off Conservatives more than ever. :thup:.

Why aren't you sniffing Sarah Palin's panties?

Those emails aren't going to read themselves, you know!
Those were only official emails. Even Poor Sarah is smart enough to keep her most damaging remarks off of the official servers.

Why do you think she switched to Yahoo! Mail?

Got my current TV added and am ready to watch the big guy roll his new show.

Just think...

You could have donated the extra money you forked out to some needy liberal cause... Global Warm...er, Climate Change, healthcare for the poor, saving the California Sea Slug...

How sad...

What 'extra money'? It's on the same cable package that most others are on, like BBC America, G4, and Sundance.

You really do like to display your ignorance. Most people try to hide theirs. Must be a wingnut thing.

It merited the same attention as your whiny anecdotal climate change links.

I believe you chided CG about having the integrity to apologize when she was wrong.

Sooo...you need to man up and apologize to the board for being wrong and stupid.

Anecdotes are not proof.

You little piece of lying leftist shit.

You said, "...nobody wants them "shut down".

I showed you that yes, indeed, there are people who want Fox News shut down...to include a United States Senator.

You were wrong, I proved it, and now your misuse of the word "anecdotes" is only proof that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.

You have no integrity. And you're a pussy. And a liar. Not to mention being a stupid hypocrite.

But then, you're Synthia. That's all you're capable of.

So, he's going to be on a cable station that even fewer people watch than CCCPNBC.

Only in Liberoidalville is that some kind of good news.

Only the willfully ignorant are underwhelmed. Why watch something which might challenge one's beliefs, it could only cause congnitive dissonance, but of course only in the few who are cognitive.

Try 1,000,000 per night, as has been shown in this thread.

Does your ignorance comfort you like a warm blanket?
That's true. And he does not expect anywhere near those numbers, which you would know if you bothered to read the OP before letting the diarrhea flow from your pie hole.

Mr. Olbermann, meanwhile, has persuaded some boldface names to appear on Current, where he is recreating his MSNBC show, “Countdown.” His huge challenge will be persuading viewers to come too, given that the channel is generally watched by only tens of thousands of viewers at any given time and is high on the channel lineup in most markets. He anticipates that the early viewership totals will be low; he said on a conference call with reporters on Friday, “We’re in this for the long haul.”

But the potential is there. While MSNBC is in 95 million households, Current is in 60 million.
Whooptie shit. Queef makes you moist.

Normal people say, "Who gives a shit?"

You really have no dignity.

So, he's going to be on a cable station that even fewer people watch than CCCPNBC.

Only in Liberoidalville is that some kind of good news.

Only the willfully ignorant are underwhelmed. Why watch something which might challenge one's beliefs, it could only cause congnitive dissonance, but of course only in the few who are cognitive.
How much Fox News do you watch?

Anecdotes are not proof.

I showed you that yes, indeed, there are people who want Fox News shut down...to include a United States Senator.

You were wrong, I proved it, and now your misuse of the word "anecdotes" is only proof that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.

You have no integrity. And you're a pussy. And a liar. Not to mention being a stupid hypocrite.

Re-read the post that you are responding to - you will see that I called your climate change links anecdotal.

You're so stupid, you can't even follow the conversation. :lol:

You're so unconcerned, you had to post multiple times in this thread to tell us how unconcerned you are.

Anecdotes are not proof.

How many pairs of Sarah Palin's panties have you personally sniffed?

The job isn't finished, get back to panty sniffing and stop wasting time here....

Emails await!
You're a moron.

Wouldn't it be someone who actually LIKES Poor Sarah who would want to sniff her panties?

You're a moron.

Anecdotes are not proof.

Re-read the post that you are responding to - you will see that I called your climate change links anecdotal.

You're so stupid, you can't even follow the conversation. :lol:
Oh, that explains why you never responded to the post where I proved you wrong about nobody wanting to shut down Fox.

Oh, and you STILL used "anecdotal" wrong. Dumbass. Further, you didn't condemn the AGW cultists in that thread for their use of what you call anecdotal evidence. So that makes you a hypocrite.

You're really just digging your hole deeper, aren't you, dumbass?

You're so unconcerned, you had to post multiple times in this thread to tell us how unconcerned you are.

You fucking idiot. I'm making fun of you for acting like a Justin Bieber fan. Can you possibly understand that?

Doesn't look like. You fucking idiot. :lol:

Got my current TV added and am ready to watch the big guy roll his new show.

Just think...

You could have donated the extra money you forked out to some needy liberal cause... Global Warm...er, Climate Change, healthcare for the poor, saving the California Sea Slug...

How sad...

What 'extra money'? It's on the same cable package that most others are on, like BBC America, G4, and Sundance.

You really do like to display your ignorance. Most people try to hide theirs. Must be a wingnut thing.

Are you TDM's relative? You know what cable package she gets??

That explains a few things, Synthia....

Forum List

Back