Keith is BACK!!!

Most liberals know how to change the channel.
Then why do so many of them watch Fox News until the veins in their foreheads bulge? Why do they call for it to be shut down?

I'd say some of them don't know how to change the channel. :lol:
You're such a stupid fuck - nobody wants them "shut down".
Yes, they do, dumbass.
Report: Journalists Debated Whether Government Should Shut Down Fox News - FoxNews.com

Liberal journalists suggest government censor Fox News | The Daily Caller

Sen. Rockefeller: FCC should shut down Fox News and MSNBC « Hot Air

Howard Dean On Fox News Sunday: Your Coverage Is "Shockingly Biased" (VIDEO)

Read the comments in the HuffPo pieces. So many slobbering leftists don't give a shit about the First Amendment.

You stupid piece of shit. Once again, I've proven you wrong. Let's see if you have the integrity to acknowledge it.

History says, "No!"
Speaking of you being a stupid fuck, I see that your location is no longer SC, but KY.

Did SC throw you out for being too stupid to live there?

Or did you move to KY to be closer to your own, inbred, stupid fuck kind?
Boy, nothing gets past you, does it, genius?

I moved here in February, and changed my location then.

You stupid dumbfuck piece of leftist slothshit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good for him. He went from a show that averaged a paltry 200,000 viewers a night to dying Network that only has 18,000 viewers a night- that's for the entire network!! Winning, dah!!! :lol::lol:
And you're a fool - he was averaging over 1,000,000 viewers per night.

under 1 mill and nancy grace drew more than he did.....:lol:

Do you ever get tired of being completely, totally wrong?

He left the network once before, in 1998 after a brief stint. NBC sold his contract to Fox Sports Net, where he lasted until 2001, when Murdoch fired him for reporting that News Corp. was looking to unload the Los Angeles Dodgers, says Olbermann.

This time, his tenure at MSNBC was longer and wildly successful. In 2003, its first year on MSNBC, Countdown averaged 350,000 viewers. The show peaked at 1.3 million viewers in 2007 -- during the wild and woolly 2008 presidential campaigns. When Olbermann left MSNBC in January, his show was averaging more than 1 million viewers. (O'Donnell's Last Word finished May averaging 1 million viewers.)

The Confessions of Keith Olbermann - The Hollywood Reporter

Cool to see Keith back.. and pissing off Conservatives more than ever. :thup:.
Ummm...who is he pissing off?

You really can't see that every conservative in here is laughing at him, as he so richly deserves?

Really?

Absolutely correct...

That's like saying Truthdoesntmatter pisses off the conservatives here....

:lol:

:rofl:
Well, to be honest, she annoys me a little. My sides hurt from laughing so much.

What will be interesting is how far will he go? He has stated that since there will be no corporate interference (or ownership), he will be free to run stories that no other news organization will run. So I expect some good WikiLeaks stories that are not currently being covered.

Y'know, allegedly grown men really shouldn't act like screaming pre-teen Justin Bieber fans.

Are+the+screaming+girls+wearing+thin+Justin+Bieber+avoids+his+fans+by+sneaking+in+the+back+door++7.jpg

What will be interesting is how far will he go? He has stated that since there will be no corporate interference (or ownership), he will be free to run stories that no other news organization will run. So I expect some good WikiLeaks stories that are not currently being covered.

You mean he's liable to go even MORE full-on moonbat crazy? :lol:

So, he's going to be on a cable station that even fewer people watch than CCCPNBC.

Only in Liberoidalville is that some kind of good news.

Most liberals know how to change the channel.
Then why do so many of them watch Fox News until the veins in their foreheads bulge? Why do they call for it to be shut down?

Who is calling for Fox to be shut down?

You're really threatened by this, aren't you, wingnut? :lol:

Who is calling for Fox to be shut down?

Keep reading.

That sissy bedwetter Synthia did his damnedest to pretend that post isn't there. Let's see how you do.
It merited the same attention as your whiny anecdotal climate change links.

You're really threatened by this, aren't you, wingnut? :lol:
Big Time.

Forum List

Back