Keith Allen DC area winter outlook

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Mine, Weather 53, is included also
Our organization has provided a variety of weather services to the D.C. Area since the 1980's principally with Verizon Bell Atlantic and C&P. Currently we do voice recordings in about 60 cities across the country including D.C. You may reach our recording at 202-589-1212 and we do the forecast portion and not the intro ads
Keith has gained acclaim for a 70% accuracy reading and these forecasts have been broadcast on radio and made public via the Washington Post and several prominent internet sites like Eastern US Weather, WxRisk, and American Wx.

He called for the historically mild and snowless winter of last year including a 4" snowfall prediction for DCA which tallied 3.8"

His breakdown is as follows
Temps at DCA
Dec:+ 1 to +2
Jan:+2 to +3
Feb:-2

Thats an overall milder than average but for snow and/or cold lovers no where near as bad as his +5 call for last winter.

Snowfall he predicts 10" for DCA and 15" for suburbs
He believes two ice storms will impact the area
His analog years are 1951-52, 1984-85, 2006-07.

My forecast is for a colder winter but with same snow range, 10-15"
I think the monthly breakdown will be for temperatures
Dec:-0.5 to +0.5
Jan:-3 to -5
Feb:+1 to +3
Will provide my analog years soon

Let's see how it turns out and hope to be an active winter contributor here

and here I am hoping for a blizzard in this area like we had 2 years ago.

and here I am hoping for a blizzard in this area like we had 2 years ago.

I've already got four inches of the crappy white stuff in my yard!

:ack-1:

temperatures hear are up and down like crazy right now. it's been really warm this week (mid to upper 80's) and was cooler last week. just last week weather.com had predicted this week would be cool, but noooooo - next week is going to be really warm too.

th

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Mean while out west...

Yellowstone woke up to 18" of wonderful this AM... Jackson Hole has over 3' mid mountain (9500 feet) and if the cool trough aloft remains, as predicted, there will be enough snow by mid Oct to ski... Maybe sooner, as they are expecting another 2-3 feet this weekend..

Hope to God he's right.......its been brutal the last several winters in the northeast. We freeze our balls off from mid-October until early June. Its gotten stoopid at this point.:up: The common theme up here in recent years is, "Where the fuck is the global warming?"

Just looking over projections and i think you all are a bit high in your temperature forecasts. IF the model is right you will be -1 to -2 deg C on average and heavy snow by 50%. The west is also showing colder and higher snow falls. It's looking like the whole Northern Hemisphere in general is going to be -2 deg C from average. With the increase in hurricanes making it to 40 deg lat, high level aerosols are up significantly and this generally precedes heavy snow fall and cooler temps.

Even the arctic is cranking out new ice at record levels this year.

Last edited:
Just looking over projections and i think you all are a bit high in your temperature forecasts. IF the model is right you will be -1 to -2 deg C on average and heavy snow by 50%. The west is also showing colder and higher snow falls. It's looking like the whole Northern Hemisphere in general is going to be -2 deg C from average. With the increase in hurricanes making it to 40 deg lat, high level aerosols are up significantly and this generally precedes heavy snow fall and cooler temps.

Even the arctic is cranking out new ice at record levels this year.
Well, given Silly Billy's previous record at prognostication, looks like we will have a warm winter.

Image 3 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_iqr_timeseries.png

Oh Lordy, another fake made up graph by warmest criminals.

Oh Lordy, another really stupid asshole that thinks that she is smarter than all the scientists in the world. LOL
And then there is reality...
2017-nsidc-artic-minimum.png

And this is what a real satellite that is fully functioning looks like.. Funny how Old Fraud continues to use the graph of a malfunctioning satellite.. Even after he's been shown and told of its error.

Last edited:
Oh Lordy, another really stupid asshole that thinks that she is smarter than all the scientists in the world. LOL
I don't think any such thing, I have just proven countless times liberals are liars and these bull shit graphs you fools post, anyone can make.

bullshit graph.png

And this is what a real satellite that is fully functioning looks like.. Funny how Old Fraud continues to use the graph of a malfunctioning satellite.. Even after he's been shown and told of its error.
Really? Note that I gave a link to my source. Can you do the same?

You can't seem to fathom that just because you provide a link, that doesn't mean it's true. People have an unhealthy fixation that everything "with a link" is true and it's not.

You can't seem to fathom that just because you provide a link, that doesn't mean it's true. People have an unhealthy fixation that everything "with a link" is true and it's not.
LOL Another dumb ass that thinks unsupported statements pulled out of your asshole are as valid as linked sources. With linked sources, at least you can judge how credible the source is. As a hint, NASA, NOAA, and the USGS is a far more credible source than WUWT or Breibart.

LOL Another dumb ass that thinks unsupported statements pulled out of your asshole are as valid as linked sources. With linked sources, at least you can judge how credible the source is. As a hint, NASA, NOAA, and the USGS is a far more credible source than WUWT or Breibart.
I never stated any such thing. What I did say was that link to a source does not mean it is factual. Notice everyone how the liar when caught goes on an attack.

Now dumb cocksuck, I requested that Silly Billy give his source. I gave mine. And, since you post nonsense pulled out of your ass continually, and then claim that it does not stink, you are just once again lying. As far as going on the attack, that is the only way to deal silly assholes like you. That is all you understand.

Now dumb cocksuck, I requested that Silly Billy give his source. I gave mine. And, since you post nonsense pulled out of your ass continually, and then claim that it does not stink, you are just once again lying. As far as going on the attack, that is the only way to deal silly assholes like you. That is all you understand.
Still cannot answer the question and still attacks. If you only realized what a fool you were. Will you be throwing a fit soon and go out and shoot republicans? You are drunk on Internet links that may or may not prove anything, ever.

Forum List

Back